Beldum sidequest- need help

Tomek

This post however is not updated to Version 11, the keyshard in the Bladestars Lair is now in the darchlight cave hidden in a rock and the one in the Xen Lab in Sheridan Wetlands is now in the last puzzle room in a container beneath below the blue switch on the far left side

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Rayu said:

This post however is not updated to Version 11, the keyshard in the Bladestars Lair is now in the darchlight cave hidden in a rock and the one in the Xen Lab in Sheridan Wetlands is now in the last puzzle room in a container beneath below the blue switch on the far left side

Where is the one located in the caves, there are alot of rocks in that cave

• 5 months later...

I was looking everywhere for this too. I read the comment Rayu posted above and got confused when they said that one was in the last puzzle room, i was thinking the puzzle rooms where alieta fainted just before you fight groudon but came back to re read and turned out it's in the wetlands still and yes in the last puzzle room in a container below the blue switch. here's a screenshot lol

20190312_102757.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, fireflame said:

I have the 3 pieces of the card key and am on the new version, but when I try and get the Beldum, it won't let me. Is there another step in this version?

I had the same problem in V11 and it still persists for V12. No idea if its a save file specific problem or a bug that only a handful of people experience. No one seemed to know what is going on or how to fix it last time I asked in the forums. Let's hope someone knows this time around.

4 hours ago, Gast said:

I had the same problem in V11 and it still persists for V12. No idea if its a save file specific problem or a bug that only a handful of people experience. No one seemed to know what is going on or how to fix it last time I asked in the forums. Let's hope someone knows this time around.

Yeah, I hope so, because there have been many instances when a Metagross would have come in handy

8 hours ago, fireflame said:

Yeah, I hope so, because there have been many instances when a Metagross would have come in handy

image.thumb.png.ec64d3cbc00480e06801f0b898c132ff.png

i just did this quest and mine works just fine, i think your save file is bugged

• 2 weeks later...