The "Hated" Boss Is Going To The Aevium Region! Guzma's Adevnture!

1 hour ago, Majin J-Awesome_One said:

@Maqqy In case you still wanna see that Yanmega slaughter. That's right. I remember you wanting to see this! It happens more towards the end of the episode though.

That is some luck you have there omg... I thought at first you got a boost from ancient power but it was hax air slash. Yanmega really the best mega no lie 😆

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

That is some luck you have there omg... I thought at first you got a boost from ancient power but it was hax air slash. Yanmega really the best mega no lie 😆

I know! I was really worried about the Dragonite and M-Pidgeot. I got the flinches on the EXACT moment I needed them. Other wise, I think this video would have been longer. I think I found my favorite Bug Type Pokemon. Lol.

I see that you, too, came to the 'join them' conclusion I did regarding the Elemental Seed. I swear, that skarmory practically demands sacrifice to get past! 

On the flip side, at least Sky Attack's buff from the Let's GO! games hasn't been added yet. Can you imagine how much more ridiculous GOD BIIIIIIRD!!! (to use the move's Japanese name) would've been to deal with if it had 200 BP instead of 140? Yikes!

10 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I see that you, too, came to the 'join them' conclusion I did regarding the Elemental Seed. I swear, that skarmory practically demands sacrifice to get past! 

On the flip side, at least Sky Attack's buff from the Let's GO! games hasn't been added yet. Can you imagine how much more ridiculous GOD BIIIIIIRD!!! (to use the move's Japanese name) would've been to deal with if it had 200 BP instead of 140? Yikes!

Yea. I don’t really use those unless there’s no other way to defeat them & I didn’t feel like having another Crawli moment. & I never played Let’s Go soooo that’s surprising to me.