The "Hated" Boss Is Going To The Aevium Region! Guzma's Adevnture!

Hey! It's me! J-Awesome_One! It's finally here! YEA! IT'S FINALLY HERE! My Mono Type Run of Rejuvenation is here and if you all have checked the title of this thread, then I'm pretty sure you know the typing that I'm using. And if you don't, well it's gonna be on the title of the video so you will all know! Actually, I'm prob gonna just say it on here... ANYWAYS, let's not waste anymore time! The next thing I post on here will be... Episode 1...

POKEMON REJUVENATION BUG TYPE MONO RUN!

• Like 3
  • Hmm 1

As always your Lets Plays are great! I am sad to see that the starter area was changed to something so boring, when it used to be so unique, oh well. Though it wasn't intentional thanks for choosing Oshawott, its always been my favorite starter. I'm also glad to see the sprites work well in game.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

As always your Lets Plays are great! I am sad to see that the starter area was changed to something so boring, when it used to be so unique, oh well. Though it wasn't intentional thanks for choosing Oshawott, its always been my favorite starter. I'm also glad to see the sprites work well in game.

Yea. It sucks but it's also interesting. Funny enough, when I was testing out the sprites before I started recording, I did choose Oshawott that time as well. Lol. But yea. Thanks again for the sprites. They're amazingly awesome. But OMG! I ain't spoiling anything but the beginning of the game has CHANGED! And I ain't talking about different looks. So far, my recording of this series goes all the way up to the 1st gym and... SO much better than the last time I played. (Unless all that changed in V10, then I'm hyping this all up for nothing. xD )

• Thanks 1

Already recorded all the way after doing all the help center requests. All the new things all the way up til then (Even some of the help center requests have been changed up and I like the Love Letter 1 even more than I previously did now) is just astounding. @Jan you have done a good job my dude and I undoubtedly know that the rest of this game will be absolutely AWESOME! 🙂 Can't wait to see more changes. Ohh. And I love the achievement stats too.

And here we are! 😄 😄 😄

Looks like I guessed right about Guzma being the hero of your Rejuvenation run! The work behind this game always lets me speechless, I really love it. And you seem to do things pretty well until now. Hope it will continue! Thank you for this playthrough! 🙂

• Thanks 1