What monotype would be the best for Intense mode?

Crickzilla

Sorry if you think it's some sort of noob question, it's my first time playing Rejuvenation

I once attempted to run Intense mode with Mono-Dark (because I feel like suffering this time) but unfortunately without hacking Keta's near impossible without an Al derp.

I'm tempted to start over with Bug and Psychic instead since Dark type doesn't get many moves to take advantage of the fields. I probably know that there are barely any successful monotype runs on Intense seeing the only successful attempt is Grass.

Edited by Crickzilla

23 minutes ago, Crickzilla said:

Sorry if you think it's some sort of noob question, it's my first time playing Rejuvenation

I once attempted to run Intense mode with Mono-Dark (because I feel like suffering this time) but unfortunately without hacking Keta's near impossible without an Al derp.

I'm tempted to start over with Bug and Psychic instead since Dark type doesn't get many moves to take advantage of the fields. I probably know that there are barely any successful monotype runs on Intense seeing the only successful attempt is Grass.

I had also the idea with the mono dark run, I beated Keta(Only with very much luck...) and so on... I got till after the ghost gym then I sadly lost my savefile...

I also had the idea of an run with fire.

But I think this will not be this easy, I mean the battle vs the bug, water, grass and electro leader will not be this easy, cause of the rainy field...

Think the most succesful can be Psychic or Poison for Reju 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crickzilla said:

I'm trying a Bug mono currently, it's been OK so far. Venam is extremely easy and You have so many mons to get before Keta that I doubt I'll have any problems.

In general, they say Bug is a tough monotype, but if you like thinking a bit and not trying to brute-force battles, it's quite easy and interesting. You can do a lot of things!

• Like 1

It depends on what you mean by “good” lol.

I’ve been playing through intense with a mono psychic team and have been enjoying it. Some fights were extremely difficult, but I managed to get through them either by hax or resorting to specific items and moves.