LF Dratini

Proxima

So I didnt talk to simon in the meteor base so I cant get the super rod, and I need a dratini. I can offer shiny stuff in exchange, like gible, torchic, tepig. The dratini doesn't have to have good IVs, it just saves me some time breeding for better IVs. My online name is Proxima.

Edited by Proxima

6 minutes ago, Proxima said:

So I didnt talk to simon in the meteor base so I cant get the super rod, and I need a dratini. I can offer shiny stuff in exchange, like gible, torchic, tepig. The dratini doesn't have to have good IVs, it just saves me some time breeding for better IVs. My online name is Proxima.

I can, will you be on later? Are you gonna want Phione as well? And anything else you need to catch using super rod only for?

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

I can, will you be on later? Are you gonna want Phione as well? And anything else you need to catch using super rod only for?

I'm not really one who goes for the whole gotta catch em all thing... I needed charmander for the egg sidequest in the grand hall, but I got one from a trade. The reason I want a good dratini is for my main team. I would appreciate it if you could spot me one 🙂.  I will be on for an hour and then in 4 hours (GMT 1700)

54 minutes ago, Proxima said:

Sure, it says you live in Ontario so it's a 10 hours time difference.... Just reply when you're available. 

Hiya you still on if so I can be on in a couple minutes before I pass out my sleep schedule is less then stellar I can't seem to sleep at night