Strange House

ZappoNinja

Spoiler

So then, for those who fixed the key and entered the strange house you all saw a flashback of what the house looked like beforehand. Anyone think that the main character has been there before and it's awakened some older memories? Considering in the latest version of the game the character that we play as has much more of a backstory than we know of considering the event in the past where our character passes out from probably remembering a million things. Plus how would we know what the place looked like beforehand? Unless it's something like with the place Alamissa Urben ruins thing in the latest version where it shows what the place was like in the past with people but nobody mentioned anything like that happening especially the person living in said house. Anyone think our main character is from the past possibly? Thoughts?

• Global Mods
20 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:
  Hide contents

So then, for those who fixed the key and entered the strange house you all saw a flashback of what the house looked like beforehand. Anyone think that the main character has been there before and it's awakened some older memories? Considering in the latest version of the game the character that we play as has much more of a backstory than we know of considering the event in the past where our character passes out from probably remembering a million things. Plus how would we know what the place looked like beforehand? Unless it's something like with the place Alamissa Urben ruins thing in the latest version where it shows what the place was like in the past with people but nobody mentioned anything like that happening especially the person living in said house. Anyone think our main character is from the past possibly? Thoughts?

Spoiler

Seeing as the outside of the house is the same as the one we see when we've come back from the dead (like on the volcano) it's definitely connected to the characters past. IMO the real interesting thing is the implication of a connection between the players past and Maria

1 hour ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

Seeing as the outside of the house is the same as the one we see when we've come back from the dead (like on the volcano) it's definitely connected to the characters past. IMO the real interesting thing is the implication of a connection between the players past and Maria

Spoiler

I've always thought Melia was just Maria, but the main character seems to be able to retain memories from the house (I think). Maybe there's some deep rooted connection between the main character and Melia? Then again Jan might just entirely change something like he did with Kanon this time.

13 hours ago, ChaoticStreamer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've always thought Melia was just Maria, but the main character seems to be able to retain memories from the house (I think). Maybe there's some deep rooted connection between the main character and Melia? Then again Jan might just entirely change something like he did with Kanon this time.

Spoiler

You’re right! I didn’t even think about that.

On 1/9/2019 at 4:01 PM, Blontary said:
  Hide contents

In the house there's a hook to put up a painting, where do we find It?

Spoiler

There's a sidequest in grand dream city that'll ultimately award a copy of the painting. You need to find a guy who's interested in art, find the art gallery, direct the guy who's interested in art to the gallery, then the sidequest should continue from there. I hope that's enough detail?

• Upvote 1