Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Chasing this stupid gastly

CrassKal

Question

Okay, I did everything to reach the gastly inside the shed. I beat the breloom robot, but now I can't catch this stupid thing. I've tried chasing it in circles, running up and down along the side, and chasing while trying to talk to it. Nothing has changed. I've seen tutorial videos where it eventually just starts running around randomly, but this isn't happening for me. 

It's been 45 minutes and I'm ready to punch a wall. Did the script get changed? Is there a trick I'm missing? Anything that can help I appreciate. 

5 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, CrassKal said:

Okay, I did everything to reach the gastly inside the shed. I beat the breloom robot, but now I can't catch this stupid thing. I've tried chasing it in circles, running up and down along the side, and chasing while trying to talk to it. Nothing has changed. I've seen tutorial videos where it eventually just starts running around randomly, but this isn't happening for me. 

It's been 45 minutes and I'm ready to punch a wall. Did the script get changed? Is there a trick I'm missing? Anything that can help I appreciate. 

chase it then do a sharp and very sudden u turn to catch it

13 hours ago, CrassKal said:

Yeeeah... I gave up. Nothing was working. I decided it wasn't worth the headache. Thanks for trying, guys. 

a) do you speed up your game? If so, disable that.

b) you can post your safe file and I´ll stop the gastly for you.

It really annoys me that you gave up at such an easy job or thing to do lol

7 hours ago, LilyX said:

a) do you speed up your game? If so, disable that.

b) you can post your safe file and I´ll stop the gastly for you.

I'd say do those things because tbh, it's so easy. Even with speed up.