Can't Pick Up Eggs

20orbs

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 4:55 PM, 20orbs said:

Title. Even if I have space in the party, it just closes the choice text immediately with no reasoning.

On 1/5/2019 at 12:39 PM, shamszubair1 said:

i have the same problem

On 1/5/2019 at 3:02 PM, vayper22 said:

This bug is causing all sort of problems : can't continue the professor hawthorne quest/can't complete the "bandit at large" quest/can't get the key to open the kristiline help center

On 1/5/2019 at 3:54 PM, Corruptedchris said:

yeah at akuwa town and i cant pick up the egg. Its weird since I was able to pick up the seviper egg

On 1/13/2019 at 4:47 PM, Welpthatsucks said:

Has anyone found a fix to this?

On 1/14/2019 at 12:25 PM, Nevehueres said:

Same thing, can't pick any eggs around the world

https://ufile.io/m7788

Replace the Scripts file in data folder

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I can’t download this script, it tells me that I have to pay a premium access if I want to download it, how can I do ?

It tells me « the free hosting period for this file has now expired, onsly premium users can download it »

(sorry for my english, I’m french)

Edited by Kira G

Apparently they can't fix this. Or email it. Or anything.... well I would rather not pay 5 bucks a month just to download this thing, and no, apparently making a free account on that website won't let you download it. Aaaaaand since i don't have the Scripts.rxdata for any previous versions (such as V11.0) I can't replace it and fix the problem... If anyone reading this is lucky enough to have it congrats. Unfortunately some of us can't. And this glitch is preventing a lot from happening, such as claiming some help center rewards, picking up eggs, even some pokemon can't be fed gourmet treats. So please, help, make this glitch known so it's either patched, or some people provide fixes for it that DON'T cost 5 bucks to do. A lot of us need this.

Edited by Shaytoplay