Aevium Sensation

Mr. Suplado

Spoiler

Use poison, flying types. They are usually weak against rock, but in inverse field they are super effective. Tyranitar using a seed becomes normal type and ghost hits it super effectively in inverse field. I set up stealth rock with golem; sturdy and focus sash is annoying. Used misgamius, Gardevoir shadow ball to take out tyranitar. Used sludge bomb roserade, acrobatics crobat to OHKO the rest. Used Gale wings Talonflame Acrobatics to defeat his ace

On 1/3/2019 at 7:43 AM, Mr. Suplado said:

I try normal moves and it is effective.. I don't know if all of his pokemon are weak to normal type moves.

Basically, the inverse field reverses all type matchups. As Adam uses Rock Types, Normal moves, which are usually not very effective against them become super effective. I suggest taking a look at the types each of his Pokemon resist.

Alternatively, you could change the field with moves like electric terrain and Misty Terrain. To completely eliminate the field, use Inkay or Malamar’s Topsy-Turvy.

On 1/3/2019 at 9:33 AM, Tomek said:

I just used normal sylvally against his team, and chandelure for Tyranitar

Same.. lvl 80 silvally multi attack with silk scarf and chatot hyper voice

On 1/3/2019 at 8:48 AM, Mayflower896 said:

Basically, the inverse field reverses all type matchups. As Adam uses Rock Types, Normal moves, which are usually not very effective against them become super effective. I suggest taking a look at the types each of his Pokemon resist.

Alternatively, you could change the field with moves like electric terrain and Misty Terrain. To completely eliminate the field, use Inkay or Malamar’s Topsy-Turvy.

Tnx. I already beat adam with silvally, gengar and chatot.

Speaking of Adam, does anyone know when and why he changed up his look? We originally meet him with blue hair and an orange outfit, but later his whole style is way different. However, there is a flashback for one of the side quests where Adam is talking to Damien, but he has the new outfit, and he is also more happy-go lucky for some reason. The Adam from earlier episodes is supposed to be grumpy. What is even going on? So basically: he was originally a laid back dude, met Valarie and that gang, became grumpy, dyed his hair and started wearing orange, and then randomly switched back to his original look later on. 

The Adam timeline is almost as confusing as the main timeline

the thing with adam is that his rock type pokemon are very easy to defeat in normal field (even in rocky field).the same thing can be said for the inverse field.Because rock type has many weaknesses and resistances.for the difficulty level i can say that he was average. 

But in this battle has the fun factor. his kabutops destroyed my talonflame with xscissor after surviving flare blitz in 1 hp due to focus sash.so far it is one of the most entertaining battles in rejuvenation after the suffer against most leaders.because he has a mega i gave his mega aerodactyl the best treatment.I decimated it with my boy snorlax with giga impact.

On 1/4/2019 at 7:50 AM, Luck Repellent said:

Speaking of Adam, does anyone know when and why he changed up his look? We originally meet him with blue hair and an orange outfit, but later his whole style is way different. However, there is a flashback for one of the side quests where Adam is talking to Damien, but he has the new outfit, and he is also more happy-go lucky for some reason. The Adam from earlier episodes is supposed to be grumpy. What is even going on? So basically: he was originally a laid back dude, met Valarie and that gang, became grumpy, dyed his hair and started wearing orange, and then randomly switched back to his original look later on. 

The Adam timeline is almost as confusing as the main timeline

I’m pretty sure Crescent is behind that. After Valor Mountain, she takes Saki, Valerie and Adam to “a place she’s more comfortable with” which is presumably her domain. Considering how she brainwashed Nim, she probably did the same to the three. We’ve seen Valerie and Adam, and they both act more laid back, have dyed their hair back to normal, don’t recognise the player and are in GDC. We just don’t know Saki’s whereabouts.

9 minutes ago, Mayflower896 said:

I’m pretty sure Crescent is behind that. After Valor Mountain, she takes Saki, Valerie and Adam to “a place she’s more comfortable with” which is presumably her domain. Considering how she brainwashed Nim, she probably did the same to the three. We’ve seen Valerie and Adam, and they both act more laid back, have dyed their hair back to normal, don’t recognise the player and are in GDC. We just don’t know Saki’s whereabouts.

Oh riiiight. I totally forgot about the Valerie thing. Good catch.

15 minutes ago, Mayflower896 said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I think this is shown as part of the lavender stuff in GDC

• Global Mods

Please use spoiler tags when discussing V11 content. This includes elements of the story, new places, the Gym Leader of the episode, etc. I had to add spoilers to almost every post in this thread. When new episodes of Reborn and Rejuvenation release, there's a spoiler lock for around a month, and during this time users need to put posts in spoiler tags if they're discussing content in the new episode. 

Standard procedure is give users who don't use spoiler tags during the spoiler lock a (0-point) warning point for it, but considering the amount of posts and people who have posted in the thread, it'd take less time to just let everyone know here with a post rather than give individual warnings to everyone. 

• 3 months later...
Spoiler

Magical Seed + Return (as a Normal-type TM most are able to learn, very effective against both rock and normal) wrecks most of his team, maybe some fast fire-type to add variety.