Anyone have a spare Blue Moon Ice Cream?

Shaderu

Hello everyone.  Idk if this is the right place for this but here goes. So I’ve been attempting to get a blue moon ice cream from the vendor at the circus. Since I’m currently stuck there, I can’t use the more reliable vending machines. I need one for to Titania, but after three hours of grinding for one I’ve had no luck.  I don’t have much to offer but I was wondering if anybody would be willing to part with an extra Blue moon ice cream? 

Edited by Shaderu

I have one on my main account but unfortunately i left my laptop at grandma's but you can get it on a sunny day in front of the grand hall. you will find a vendor there who sells the ice cream.

Spoiler

I dont know for sure but i think this event only triggers in the cleansed new version of reborn city.

21 hours ago, Shaderu said:

Hello everyone.  Idk if this is the right place for this but here goes. So I’ve been attempting to get a blue moon ice cream from the vendor at the circus. Since I’m currently stuck there, I can’t use the more reliable vending machines. I need one for to Titania, but after three hours of grinding for one I’ve had no luck.  I don’t have much to offer but I was wondering if anybody would be willing to part with an extra Blue moon ice cream? 

I can offer you one

I don't need anything in particular Mon wise, is there any pokemon in particular you want one on?

Edited by Starry Knight

On 1/2/2019 at 9:57 PM, Starry Knight said:

I can offer you one

I don't need anything in particular Mon wise, is there any pokemon in particular you want one on?

Thank you so much, and I’m sorry for the long period of no response, I’ve been off the Internet for a while.  I don’t need it on anything in particular, anything is fine. When can you be online? 

3 hours ago, Shaderu said:

Thank you so much, and I’m sorry for the long period of no response, I’ve been off the Internet for a while.  I don’t need it on anything in particular, anything is fine. When can you be online? 

Are you still on will be on for awhile? if not should be on most of tomorrow evening if not (23h from now)

30 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Are you still on will be on for awhile? if not should be on most of tomorrow evening if not (23h from now)

If you’re free, I can get on right now. What’s your online name?