When did you start playing?

Harryp

When did you start playing Pokemon rejuvenation? I started playing Pokemon rejuvenation when generation 6 came out and picked froakie because of that, but didn't make an account until recently. Sadly I lost my first save file after my computer broke 😭

Edited by Harryp

I only started playing properly around V9, but I remember trying to download Rejuv around V5 or V4. I didn't even know about how dark fan games usually were in comparison to the main series, so I lost interest because Rejuv seemed too gritty and edgy just for the sake of it ( I came to most of these conclusions just from the intro 😐). I decided to retry after playing Reborn, and I'm glad I did that. Funnily enough, I really like replaying old versions nowadays to see what improved. 

Edited by Mayflower896

I started playing in 2015 at V6. After i heard that nintendo wouldn't release a new pokemon game that year, i needed something. One day i visited shofu's channel and found his insurgence playthrough. Then i also found his reborn playthrough, and his old rejuvenation playthrough. i felt nostalgic after seeing the gen 3 graphics. So i decided to give it a try and  loved ever since.

Started around half year before V10 came out. I got hooked on this game after playing Desolation and Reborn to try to see which plot was the scariest among them. (And even today, Desolation 's plot still scares the crap out of me the most)

I started around version 8 and actually didnt know about reborn until version 9 came out lmao (Tho I've been re-playing the game every time a new version is released) 

9 hours ago, SoraBell said:

about 1 years ago, Shofu's playthrough got me hooked

Shofu's playthrough was a guessing game for me, I always wondered what would get him mad.

8 hours ago, Reginald Sanshire said:

I started around the time Version 6 came out. The old Rift Galvantula still haunts me to this day.

My team was made to lose against it 😭

6 hours ago, AzureC said:

Started around half year before V10 came out. I got hooked on this game after playing Desolation and Reborn to try to see which plot was the scariest among them. (And even today, Desolation 's plot still scares the crap out of me the most)

I personally believe reborn had the darkest story, perhaps because I played it first.

2 hours ago, Dragon God Goomy said:

Version 1, baby.

Wow! Was that in like 2012?

V9 for me.  After beating and loving Reborn, I heard there was another game like it here.  While I could have played V8 at the time, I heard V9 was nearing completion.  I wanted to play a Gen 7 game (since Reborn was still at Gen 6), so I bade my time with Insurgence.  Definitely the better choice, imo.

• Upvote 1

v8 or so for me. I had recently picked up reborn and was frustrated with the Radomus gym battle, and searched through the forums for some solutions, and came across it. 
Here i am now play v.11 and struggling out of my mind on intense mode but, its so satisfying when u finally win ya know? I love this game! 

v10, just a month ago or so.  My first run was still in v10 and was just your run of the mill standard run, my second run started from scratch in v11 and just finished yesterday. It was a run with only baby mons on Intense and no items in battle, aka ultimate masochism, but very fun nonetheless.