Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bl0t0rch

Jackpot Starters

So I noticed this on a Reddit post but I'm just making sure. Are Jackpot starters not a thing anymore? Cause I've been after an Eevee for like 2 hours now

15 minutes ago, Bl0t0rch said:

So I noticed this on a Reddit post but I'm just making sure. Are Jackpot starters not a thing anymore? Cause I've been after an Eevee for like 2 hours now

They were only available that way in V9.  The Jackpot mechanic was taken out in V10.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

They were only available that way in V9.  The Jackpot mechanic was taken out in V10.

Well that sucks. Guess I will just fight my way to the end game for one. Thanks for the info

7 minutes ago, Bl0t0rch said:

Well that sucks. Guess I will just fight my way to the end game for one. Thanks for the info

You can get an Eevee by a side mission in Sheridan village 😉 

1 minute ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

You can get an Eevee by a side mission in Sheridan village 😉 

Nice. I appreciate that. How far in is it, cause I've never touched this game before

1 minute ago, Bl0t0rch said:

Nice. I appreciate that. How far in is it, cause I've never touched this game before

The village will comes by the 2nd gym 😉

It’s actually not available until Route 9 if I’m not mistaken and that’s near the current end game unfortunately 

Just now, HellBoyOnEarth said:

The village will comes by the 2nd gym 😉

Alright, thanks a ton.

1 minute ago, Enigma Shot U said:

It’s actually not available until Route 9 if I’m not mistaken and that’s near the current end game unfortunately 

Dang, really? Alright

3 minutes ago, Enigma Shot U said:

Dang, really? Alright

cflnjtjlr50.jpg

You know what? I think I'm just going to play until that point and see if I can figure it out, cause one source says it's a Spearow now and the other says it's an Eevee, so I have no clue what to believe at this point. I do appreciate the help though

Just now, Bl0t0rch said:

You know what? I think I'm just going to play until that point and see if I can figure it out, cause one source says it's a Spearow now and the other says it's an Eevee, so I have no clue what to believe at this point. I do appreciate the help though

Ok bro, in V10 was it an Eevee by this mission

don't know if they changed it yet

1 minute ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Ok bro, in V10 was it an Eevee by this mission

don't know if they changed it yet

Ok thanks.

It's definitely still an Eevee, I received one for completing that mission in my current V11 run.

2 minutes ago, Zurich899 said:

It's definitely still an Eevee, I received one for completing that mission in my current V11 run.

Ok thanks. Now I won't be sad for my entire playthrough lol