Happy new year!!!

Lorisaur

Happy New Year! 😄
I fell asleep and woke up six hours after midnight, so I hereby declare 2019 my year of good sleep.
Which would be sorely needed, because my sleep schedule is shit.

But on a serious note, I just hope I can continue to improve my wellbeing. Managing mental illness when you're forced to live with people who refuse to acknowledge what you're going through is far from ideal, but despite everything, I've made progress.

I've nearly made it through last year without hurting myself, so if I can make this year relapse-free that'd be huge.
Also, more exercise and more taking care of my body in general. I'm finally no longer underweight, time to get in shape!

I dropped out of uni last year, but I finally got a small job that can cover my insurance bills, so I hope this year I'll manage to get into an actual career.
I also hope that all my plans for traveling and meeting my friends will work out. I'm planning to see a bunch of people from here next summer and want to spend the next Christmas + New Year's Eve with my boyfriend, I'd be over the moon if both happened.