Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Cain and Shelly's double battle

Numbcargo

Question

2 answers to this question

The unfortunate part is that there are more fights after that battle as well, without the chance to save in between. That being said, definitely stock up on revives (I prefer revival herbs as they are cheaper than Cotton Candy, yet fully heal). I know for me, utilizing Rock Slide pretty much carried me through that entire chain of battles. Another decent thing that I did was Hippowdon for Sandstorm and setting up stealth rocks, then I used Magnezone and just Discharged since Hippo is immune. This wiped out the majority of Shelly. What team are you currently running with? Maybe some of us could spot some holes or even develop strategies around your team for the fight(s) ahead. 

ALSO, if you have yet to get the Mega/Z Ring, I would HIGHLY encourage it. I was stuck on this fight for a bit, but once I got Aerodactylite and the Mega Ring, I was able to pretty much sweep with Aerodactyl, save for a few times of swapping out to heal. There is a bit of an annoying/lengthy quest depending on if you have bought out the Pokemon on 7th St. or not, but in the end, the reward is well worth it. If your team has Mega Evolution potential, utilize it. It can be the thing that saves you.