Spoiler

East Gearen Help Center Quests

Battle against Aya

Sashila Village Help Center Quests

Abandoned House at the Shore

Narcissa Quest continuation

Please let me know if there are any more that I still haven't found

@Araxel

there's also a wimpod in the safari zone and the search for chansey, the pokemon in cages in carotos mountain, the statue in kristiline town, the missing miltanks in the ranch and the pokeflute, the aquamarine ore in aquamarine cave and tyrogue, the chikorita trade in route 2, the castform trade in terajuma jungle, the sandstream cave, the zorrialyn labyrinth, the mincinno in the hotel, the lvl100 budew in gearen park and you can "continue" a quest in the underground.

@Milotic finish all of the gearen city help quests and challenge her in the gym 

On 1/6/2019 at 11:58 PM, Milotic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How did you manage to do it, could you let me know?

Spoiler

after you finish all the quests in east gearen she'll be like "oh im replacing venam wanna battle?" then just go to the poison gym, not really a difficult fight but the poison field is tricky

@luis 

Spoiler

how do you continue the underground quest?

4 hours ago, DarkMasterKendall said:
  Hide contents

after you finish all the quests in east gearen she'll be like "oh im replacing venam wanna battle?" then just go to the poison gym, not really a difficult fight but the poison field is tricky

@luis 

Hide contents

how do you continue the underground quest?

Spoiler

Go to the house with the box from the puppet master and interact with Ana.

On 1/7/2019 at 4:07 PM, luis said:
  Hide contents

Go to the house with the box from the puppet master and interact with Ana.

Spoiler

weird, I thought of doing so previous to your reply, but ana isnt there and as far as im concerned i've done the entire sidequest up to v10, maybe my file is glitched...

2 minutes ago, DarkMasterKendall said:
  Hide contents

weird, I thought of doing so previous to your reply, but ana isnt there and as far as im concerned i've done the entire sidequest up to v10, maybe my file is glitched...

Ups maybe I was the one that didn't do everything in the previous version and just assumed it was new content 😛  

On 1/7/2019 at 4:24 PM, luis said:

Ups maybe I was the one that didn't do everything in the previous version and just assumed it was new content 😛  

did anything happen besides she getting the anatheum card? cause i just did the event in a file i was sure i hadnt done so and that is content from the previous episode

2 minutes ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

did anything happen besides she getting the anatheum card? cause i just did the event in a file i was sure i hadnt done so and that is content from the previous episode

Yes, that was it. I guess I missed that last time. 

• 2 weeks later...

what is the kritiline town quest and how to start it?

On 1/7/2019 at 7:55 AM, luis said:

@Araxel

there's also a wimpod in the safari zone and the search for chansey, the pokemon in cages in carotos mountain, the statue in kristiline town, the missing miltanks in the ranch and the pokeflute, the aquamarine ore in aquamarine cave and tyrogue, the chikorita trade in route 2, the castform trade in terajuma jungle, the sandstream cave, the zorrialyn labyrinth, the mincinno in the hotel, the lvl100 budew in gearen park and you can "continue" a quest in the underground.

@Milotic finish all of the gearen city help quests and challenge her in the gym 

On 1/17/2019 at 8:01 AM, Everrynn said:

How do you start the quest for the statue in kristiline? I've interacted with everyone in the museum

On 1/18/2019 at 2:23 PM, reaper. said:

what is the kritiline town quest and how to start it?

On 1/19/2019 at 10:24 PM, Futuristic said:

what to do with the altar in kristiline town

Go to goldenleaf town, enter the house above the truck guy and talk with the guy on the left.

Then go to kristiline town and talk with the director in the Sapphire museum.

Go back to goldenleaf town and talk with the guy and, finally, return to the museum.