Rejuvenation 100% Walkthrough Discussion Thread and Link (Updated to V13!)

BIGJRA

9 hours ago, YoMoves said:

I do know one thing you missed...

Comet Shards are also available in the rocks you mine. I managed to get one mining the wall in the castle.

Nothing I have found indicates that that's possible - it's neither in the graphics nor the list in the script.

• 2 weeks later...

7 hours ago, Eevee Indeciso said:

Uhm, I can't find the fisherman near the entrance to Amethyst Cave. The only person on this map is a girl with a white cap... It's raining and there's a weird lab where the Kecleon Store was. Help please! ;-;

Screenshot_19.png

Go back in time, fix the pink tree you destroyed. This will change route 2 to the original state with the fisherman and kecleon shop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Some early things that I've noticed are different:

-Old rod is now picked up in the Aqua Building, second floor

-Budew no longer seems to be available in Gearen Park

-Berry prices have been raised (200 for Oran, 300 for Pecha), so buying and selling to raise your AP doesn't work so well anymore

• Like 1

@Frozenwolf94 It's there, I caught it a while ago. Did you check at night? Or it might not be playing nice with an older file, I'm on a fresh one.

Also, I think the budew in the Gearen park has been either removed or has a new conditional to get it to spawn, as I checked all around the park at morning, midday, and night times.

The gearen berry shop nerfed the prices, they're 200 and 300 for the oran and pecha, so the AP trick would be a lot more costly to do.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NivQ87 said:

@Frozenwolf94 It's there, I caught it a while ago. Did you check at night? Or it might not be playing nice with an older file, I'm on a fresh one.

Also, I think the budew in the Gearen park has been either removed or has a new conditional to get it to spawn, as I checked all around the park at morning, midday, and night times.

The gearen berry shop nerfed the prices, they're 200 and 300 for the oran and pecha, so the AP trick would be a lot more costly to do.

Yeah I checked at night but for some reason it won’t do the event work and I started a new file so I don’t know, maybe I found a bug I guess lol

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 5:20 PM, espeon860 said:
  Hide contents

normal vulpix and tepig are available at valor mountain

Could you direct me to where/how? I think those are new but I haven't seen them yet.

3 hours ago, NivQ87 said:

As far as I checked, there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with Shuppet OR Budew. I'll try a new file maybe sometime to test but in the code it looks a-ok.

Got everything else up to this point, thanks! Some item prices changed (treat/berries) and are reflected as such.

Spoiler

6 hours ago, BIGJRA said:

Could you direct me to where/how? I think those are new but I haven't seen them yet.

As far as I checked, there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with Shuppet OR Budew. I'll try a new file maybe sometime to test but in the code it looks a-ok.

Got everything else up to this point, thanks! Some item prices changed (treat/berries) and are reflected as such.

http://prntscr.com/ocmykk vulpix be found near the top needs to be angry 

http://prntscr.com/ocmzh1 this now has rock climb which lead you to tepig be sure to have some pokesnaxs 

http://prntscr.com/ocn02l this fossil place gives you tirgioga archen and aerodactly.

• Like 2

ok. got all the changes/additions sent to me on discord as well as in this thread up to this point added! will start working on Zone Zero tonight/tomorrow.

I found a bug. Whenever I heal in certain places my sprite reverts back to the origin sprite for Axel. The only way I can reverse this is changing my clothes back in the past. This has been happening for me since version 11. Is there a permanent fix for this.

Edited by eternal.irony

Ah, that's neat about the budew. I've just gotten to sheridan so that'll be something to look forward to later. Right now I'm running around looking for a ledyba, and I'd found a shiny kricketot and TWO shiny fletchinder's before even seeing one danged ladybug. (edit: took an hour and a half all said and done)

ZCell 004: Goldenwood Grove (east) is not available at the time it's mentioned in the guide as the goldenwood forest is blocked off. I don't think that area is accessible until reaching Goldenleaf town? But the last time I was playing in that area was version 8-9.

ZCell 007: Chrisola Rooftop is not available at night time, morning and day it is there.

(edit:) Sheridan Village Drinks (Weekday Mornings Only)

She's not there on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday, and is there the other four days, but still only mornings. Also her stock at just entering the village is only berry juice. I'll check back later after beating keta if her stock expands. She does give the moomoo milk though, which is quite odd considering she then won't sell you any.

Spoiler

1049377859_ScreenShot2019-07-12at09_39_29.thumb.png.136a26b21284d270da3f757b1fefd85f.png

(edit:) Sheridan Quest 4: Get an Item!

I reset the dungeon three times and for me the route was the same every time, as shown by a map near the beginning. I'm not sure if the map is unique to my file, or the same for everyone, but here it is.

Spoiler

29146981_ScreenShot2019-07-11at16_02_40.png.dc6d6daf2da775a7e236040250641f2a.png

You follow it bottom to top.

(Edit:) In caratos mountain, the second grunt now has a shadow vanillite, and the third grunt has a shadow bonsly

Route 3 by the van, hidden protein and sitrus berry

Spoiler

362109090_ScreenShot2019-07-12at02_20_54.thumb.png.753e771a22460ff88945159815baafc7.png697076515_ScreenShot2019-07-12at02_22_05.thumb.png.b317b2257198d2bf9b146df3726dfae0.png

Child of Light Marianette (Blessed Field) Team has changed a bit

Replaced the ambipom with a Delcatty with Cosmic Power, Baton Pass, Multipulse

Girafarig has psyshock instead of psychic

Everything else I think is the same

WRT to Sheridan Drinks, I forgot to double check right after getting Keta's badge, but the shop has the full stock after getting the normality badge from marianette.

Edit: Wispy Ruins - WRuins1

Inside the four badge chest is a big nugget now, instead of a dawn stone.

Edit: The lady with the meganium, four badges is no longer enough to get the chikorita, she just tells the player to get more.

Edit: Hooded Girl Emma, her team replaced pyroar with a meganium, lv38, Leech Seed, Poison Powder, Nature Power (Tri Attack with base field), Magical Leaf.

Edit: Melia has gardevoir, zoroark, doublade, togekiss, meganium, and snorlax for her team now.

She leads with the gardevoir, which ends up being hilarious because when she switch to zoroark, it's broadcast as the name of the last member of the players team. probably not intentional, but gave me a laugh.

• Like 1

Kakori Village and Jeminra Woods - KVill1

Spoiler

In the pokemart, there's a girl that will trade you an up-grade for a scope lens, it seems to be repeatable, but at this point you'll only have the one, shortly to be two after stopping at the ranger hq for the one there.

FlorSurf1

Spoiler

May be a bug, but the berry emporium has not increased its stock after 5 badges, still just oran and pecha berries.

Sariah is nowhere to be found at the wispy tower at this time.

The npc at the moon field states that the clefairy event only happens on saturday nights now, and checking back they don't spawn on other nights either.

Poliwag #1 is on the wispy path, not in the ruins.

REnd1

Spoiler

The electrike isn't there at night.

Also, while I was in the area, I checked on the meganium lady again, and she let me do the trade, but also in her text mentioned 4 badges, so I guess this is a mistake in general.

11Route1

Spoiler

There's also no need to go back to akuwa for a computer, nana has modernized and keeps a home pc now.

River’s End 2nd Visit -REnd2

Spoiler

Sariah is now at the wispy tower to give us those ethers, and I guess start the quest.

• Like 1

Marker Post! I'm also glad to say everything I know about has finally been updated, so phew! Keep discrepanies coming y'all, it helps a lot!

On 7/11/2019 at 7:52 PM, NivQ87 said:

Ah, that's neat about the budew. I've just gotten to sheridan so that'll be something to look forward to later. Right now I'm running around looking for a ledyba, and I'd found a shiny kricketot and TWO shiny fletchinder's before even seeing one danged ladybug. (edit: took an hour and a half all said and done)

ZCell 004: Goldenwood Grove (east) is not available at the time it's mentioned in the guide as the goldenwood forest is blocked off. I don't think that area is accessible until reaching Goldenleaf town? But the last time I was playing in that area was version 8-9.

ZCell 007: Chrisola Rooftop is not available at night time, morning and day it is there.

(edit:) Sheridan Village Drinks (Weekday Mornings Only)

She's not there on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday, and is there the other four days, but still only mornings. Also her stock at just entering the village is only berry juice. I'll check back later after beating keta if her stock expands. She does give the moomoo milk though, which is quite odd considering she then won't sell you any.

Reveal hidden contents

1049377859_ScreenShot2019-07-12at09_39_29.thumb.png.136a26b21284d270da3f757b1fefd85f.png

(edit:) Sheridan Quest 4: Get an Item!

I reset the dungeon three times and for me the route was the same every time, as shown by a map near the beginning. I'm not sure if the map is unique to my file, or the same for everyone, but here it is.

Hide contents

29146981_ScreenShot2019-07-11at16_02_40.png.dc6d6daf2da775a7e236040250641f2a.png

You follow it bottom to top.

(Edit:) In caratos mountain, the second grunt now has a shadow vanillite, and the third grunt has a shadow bonsly

My map appears differently and i have yet to get anything other than an ice stone in the orange exit