Rejuvenation 100% Walkthrough Discussion Thread and Link (Updated to V13!)

BIGJRA

8 minutes ago, BIGJRA said:

What's up guys. I initially was going to wait until it's completely finished and polished to post on the forums, but I decided instead to post it in its current state and allow for suggestions/additions as they come. As of posting this the walkthrough is up to Stopped in our Tracks -- meaning all of Floria and Terajuma's main content up to that point is completely covered.

The walkthrough is made for, well, a player like myself - who tries to get all the items and Pokemon as early as they become available in the main story. The google docs link is set to anyone with link can comment, so please do if you have a suggestion or commentary, or, use this thread to talk about it more generally. Without further ado - here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Dk0g5bVs0B4JNuSR-f4AAFIeWQozHosKFS-wPao9bc/edit?usp=sharing

This is really well made you should definitely try to make something like this for reborn but you don't have to if you don't feel like it.

12 minutes ago, Harryp said:

This is really well made you should definitely try to make something like this for reborn but you don't have to if you don't feel like it.

I actually was inspired by this one: 

I strived at first to make it like a carbon copy just with rejuvenation, but mine is... significantly longer, whether that's good or bad. Anyways, check that one out for reborn it satisfies me just fine. Thank you for the kind words though (it has taken me a long ass time lol)

An update: Chapter 10 is completely done, so check it out.

I'm at a bit of an impasse regarding the major story splits: I'm trying to cover each by checking RMXP events, but it's extremely likely I've missed little things here and there in some of the paths - so if anyone has the time and wants to check over the caves arc, that would help me a lot. It's only going to get worse for all the Grand Dream City chapters as far as checking for multiple pathways so... I guess we'll see how that fares. I'm heading back to school in a few days, and with that, comes a drastic decrease in the amount of time and desire I'll have to continue working on it -- never fear, it will still keep getting written, just a lot.... slower. 

As always, I appreciate any help and feedback I get from you guys.

Honestly, thank you so much for this. Isn't this the first Rejuvenation walkthrough? Either way, I really appreciate this. Because I've been looking everywhere for a written guide and people only been sending links to Location guides and other stuff, even though I prefer walkthrough. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

Honestly, thank you so much for this. Isn't this the first Rejuvenation walkthrough? Either way, I really appreciate this. Because I've been looking everywhere for a written guide and people only been sending links to Location guides and other stuff, even though I prefer walkthrough. Thanks!

There used to be other walkthroughs, but the two I found stopped being updated a long time ago (one in V5 and the other in V8).

18 hours ago, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

Yup, as Mayflower said, I haven't seen one that's either recently updated, fully thorough, or both. Anyways, thanks for the kind words!

18 hours ago, Pokemonfan2012 said:

Can you ake one with just the side quest too for rejuvination

Sidequests are here. A helpful way to find them is.. well... I didn't make the SIDEQUESTS themselves easy to find, but all of obtainable items are italicized while all of the available Pokemon are bolded (when new). All of the help quests and many of the sidequests are also in their own subsections, but I tried to make it all flow in a logical playthrough direction.

9 hours ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

One trick that I usually do is catch a poochyena and once its evolved, use your heart scale to teach it thief, so once you're in akuwa town you can farm heart scales stealing from the luvdisc

I like it, added. I'm not sure how I'm gonna do credits going forward, but it's in there for now.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:37 PM, BIGJRA said:

I like it, added. I'm not sure how I'm gonna do credits going forward, but it's in there for now.

no problem, it can also be used to farm nuggets on grimers at the sewers and revives with wild zigzagoon on wispy path

Edit: just a small correction, thief is a level 1 move on mightyena so it has to be tutored onto it no leveling unfortunally

• 3 weeks later...

Omg this looks awesome!

Originally i was googling on how to find the move tutor for Covet. I was 100% sure ive seen him earlier in my game, but couldnt remember where.

10-15min Googling and i didnt find a SINGLE hint. Until i found your guide.

Well written, thanks a lot! Hope you will keep it updated, else noobs like me are lost 😄

Edit: Wow. I didnt even know theres Gearan Park. The entrance is so well hidden, never expected i can go down there... Seriously thanks again for that guide.

Edited by Adama

• 4 weeks later...

Alrighty! Finally got to the near end of both Chapter 11 AND Chapter 12 (As soon as I can conceivably beat Souta I will be free). Only the V11 content is left, so that's neat! This also means that in about a months time it'll go into QAQC mode of sorts - basically if there's a single thing anyone has found (pokemon, item, sidequest, even a relationship point that i should have mentioned) then I want to know about it! I think the first chunk of the guide is in pretty good order and the GDC onwards saga is pretty good but definitely rushed (as far as story splits), so I would appreciate feedback!!

Thank you so much for this guide BIGJRA! It is extremely helpful. One thing I'd like to add is a way to gain infinite money beginning on route 3. You mentioned the gourmet treat salesman selling the treats for $650, and you can sell those treats to the lady with the ice cream (or anyone besides the gourmet treats salesman, really) for $1000. After approximately 10-15 cycles, you will have $9,999,999 as well as the ability to gain more whenever you want by buying more gourmet treats. Just thought this might be a useful addition.

Evidence:image.thumb.png.aac01ca405dc049d97f49834e1a392c9.png  

On 2/22/2019 at 11:06 AM, pokemonmaster3556 said:

Thank you so much for this guide BIGJRA! It is extremely helpful. One thing I'd like to add is a way to gain infinite money beginning on route 3. You mentioned the gourmet treat salesman selling the treats for $650, and you can sell those treats to the lady with the ice cream (or anyone besides the gourmet treats salesman, really) for $1000. After approximately 10-15 cycles, you will have $9,999,999 as well as the ability to gain more whenever you want by buying more gourmet treats. Just thought this might be a useful addition.

Evidence:image.thumb.png.aac01ca405dc049d97f49834e1a392c9.png  

I actually knew about this before, but like... I don't want to include a broken economy feature that will almost definitely get fixed sometime in the future into the guide, if that makes sense. Thanks for bringing it up though!!

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, BIGJRA said:

What's up guys. I initially was going to wait until it's completely finished and polished to post on the forums, but I decided instead to post it in its current state and allow for suggestions/additions as they come. As of posting this the walkthrough is up to Stopped in our Tracks -- meaning all of Floria and Terajuma's main content up to that point is completely covered.

The walkthrough is made for, well, a player like myself - who tries to get all the items and Pokemon as early as they become available in the main story. The google docs link is set to anyone with link can comment, so please do if you have a suggestion or commentary, or, use this thread to talk about it more generally. Without further ado - here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Dk0g5bVs0B4JNuSR-f4AAFIeWQozHosKFS-wPao9bc/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT 1: I should have clarified this, but I am NOT claiming that every sidequest is in here, nor that they are all decisively placed in the right places, yet.  If I found a sidequest either by scouring the game playing or RMXP, I added it, but I am NOT claiming perfection by any means. If you notice anything that I did not put in here, let me know! Thanks.

May I ask when that MOno Glance GUide for Rejuv V11 will be available?

14 hours ago, lolokxd said:

May I ask when that MOno Glance GUide for Rejuv V11 will be available?

I mean, as soon as the full thing is done and encounters are proofread I will just read through all the bolds for each chapter and go from there, so not super long from now? Chapter 13 / V11 content is gonna take a hot minute though.

• 3 weeks later...

I need help big time. I messed something up, and now i can't return to West Gearen. i am stuck at the mansion under the city and forgot to get heals. is there any way to get out?

(To be fair, I'm also asking for a friend who's in the same slugger of a problem. I kinda wish I had put this elsewhere, tho; I just couldn't find the correct page.)

Edited by Grendar34

It's done! Finally finished all the content that I know about in V11. I'm gonna start actively searching lists of items, etc. to see if I missed anything, but I'm about 85% confident I've got every species of Pokemon listed now.

On 3/16/2019 at 5:37 PM, BIGJRA said:

It's done! Finally finished all the content that I know about in V11. I'm gonna start actively searching lists of items, etc. to see if I missed anything, but I'm about 85% confident I've got every species of Pokemon listed now.

I'm guessing you are doing the Mono Glance Guide after?

On 3/16/2019 at 5:37 PM, BIGJRA said:

I do know one thing you missed...

Comet Shards are also available in the rocks you mine. I managed to get one mining the wall in the castle.