Restoration Guide (obviously spoilers)

nedjem

yo what's up, i am dumb as hell and can't find things for shit so here's a working guide on the forest restoration quests that ya main hoe adrienn is out here having you do:

edit: i was tired and forgot that maybe you have to explain, like, how to start this thing. please note this is a little fuzzy but i am trying

if you go to east gearen and talk to jan behind the desk next to the nurse joy in the laboratory, he should start a dialogue with you about the city restoration run by adrienn. xe really gets around huh. regardless, if you follow adrienn to the places xe talks about, upon the conclusion of his tour xe should mention that xe made a bunch more sidequests at the help center (yaayyy) and that you should take those on. this guide is about the 2nd quest on that list. take the job and meet adrienn at the point in goldenwood where you originally fought rift gyarados.

Round 1:

What you'll need:

like $50k

the luck of a goddamn deity

rock climb

eternal patience and possibly psychic abilities

What to do:

So obviously with the $48k or w/e you just pay that shit. ez

For Scyther: you're going to want to go to the safari zone in kakori village. enter, pay the entrance fee (the other $1.5k i put in the budget 🙂 ), and go immediately east. from there you should see the spot to rock climb, then just climb up on there and start tossing balls at scythers. good luck, it took me 2 entries into the safari zone (5 tries) to be able to get one! perhaps my luck is just piss poor but hey. it happened. keep in mind also for this quest you don't get to keep scyther afterwards! so if you don't want to go through the herculean task of catching another scyther, then just breed it or something. whatever the shit you want b

For the workers:

hoo boy this is some shit

in no particular order:

Goldenleaf: boy's the former jailer, cause you don’t need jailers if you eradicate RACISM

'Jungle': jan i invite you to fuckin 1v1 me in the pit because i found this one by pure luck. this shit ain't in a jungle! you find this one in a house on the southern portion of kristiline island, it's a girl wearing a kimono if that helps. seriously tho jan... turn on your location... i just wanna talk...

'Person who doesn't want to go back to Akuwa': ok jan again buddy.... please... don't hurt me in this way... this guy is easier to find because he's just in the battlefield part of the Xen Battleship, the place where you fought Melia way back in the day. I honestly thought this was what they meant by the jungle person but nah, i got juked. jan, all will be forgiven if you make a comfey crest. i promise.

Round 2:

much easier for me 🙂

What you'll need:

something resembling a working memory

literacy

the ability to know what a fisherman looks like

$58k

pay the fairy sugar... person? (i'm sure i can find something snappier for xem eventually) their funds. hell yea

Fisherman locations: thank you jan these are mostly good descriptors. ily bb

East Gearen: fisherman sitting on bench on the NW side of the main hub, like adrienn said he's on the way to the train to goldenwood

Rt 2: fisherman standing on bridge on the east part of the route

Person near Aquamarine Cave?: again a little ????? bc i found this guy in the house south of the pokemon center in akuwa town

Architect: remember that guy? you know, the one with the conkeldurr from the quest where you had to fight him and then he made a bridge to the owl place? yea. that mans has a little building southwest of kakori village where it should be easy enough for you to find and talk to him

Round 3 baybeeee:

What you'll need:

7 tinymushrooms

$68k

a poliwag

a bag of stardust

adrienn? you ok buddy? what and why are these just things you want? doesn't matter. pay your daddy xer dues.

the shrooms: assuming you're not a goddamn idiot like i am and managed to sell all of your mushrooms before doing all of this, then you should have better funding. if you don'tttt then you can either look at the hot v10 item guide for help:

or you can thief them from paras. you can find them in the grass at night in east gearen.

a poliwag: you gotta do the phasial cave event (rt 3) with the poliwags. that's the only way chief. this guide: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16666&hl=poliwag

should be able to help you find all of them if you haven't already. glhf

stardust: cue internal screaming. if you didn't pick this up from sheridan village in the past before, then you can return to the past by going back to souta's house and interacting with the crystal there, then traveling north to kugearen, then east towards sheridan. there, the stardust is on 'rock behind the second house to the right'

edit: i’ve been informed that you can also get stardusts from thiefing staryu. thank you tassei_! an alternative if you are poor and hate walking

you did it! hell yea bitch, you beat this long ass quest with all these components. now you get a party! nothing bad could possibly happen here!

ignore the voice over where xen tries to kidnap adrienn. it's completely fine. don't worry about it. seriously.

after the cutscene, go north, and be ready for a fight. unfortunately it's that optimized bullshit they sometimes pull so might be a little rough.

(aka i did this, got crit on fell stinger by the bee, and had to face a +6 attack beedrill. fml. god bless daisy the lycanroc)

and as your reward~

you get exposed to the horrors of the prison system of gearen city! wow! i'm not gonna spoil the rest but there's some freaky shit.

hopefully you found this guide useful 😄 brought to you through the sponsorship of the pokemon comfey. #buffcomfey2019

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

You're missing one very important detail: 

where to start the quest

I may not have considered this at 3 am in the morning but listen it’s less difficult to start than it is to actually find ppl

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

By the way, it's much easier to find tiny mushrooms at night from the Amoonguss's in Darchlight Woods. If you find the overworld sprite of one, you can just keep using thief on it as long as you don't kill it with the move and run away before killing it (It won't despawn if you run and you still get as many mushrooms as you need).