Earlier choice in game (V11 spoilers)

D3ltaDragon117

Spoiler

So in the library bit Melia said she doesn't trust the player character at all. Melia is one of if not the most important characters in the story so i feel like i am heading towards a bad ending lol. I was wondering what choices impact this as im thinking of just quickly running through the game again to get a different outcome.

Her answer doesn’t depend on one specific choice, but on how many relationship points you have with her. I don’t know all of the relationship impacting choices involving her, but defeating the dimensional Gyarados for the second time adds one point.

Edited by Mayflower896

Spoiler

I’m not 100% certain on this. But I believe there were new relationship points with her added in v11 (I know of one on route 7). It’s likely that most older files are missing the new points and as such may not have enough points to get her to say she trusts the player. My v11 playthrough she said that she trusted the player after I made sure to talk to her whenever I got the chance.

Spoiler

By Library bit, do you perhaps mean the Blakeory Anatheum part? If so, I might've missed it.. I don't recall a dialogue like this. Is it when you're controlling the player character or when you control Melia?

Spoiler

Oh shit thats actually really cool, in my file she said that she trusted them completely or somethin, I just assumed that was the case for everyone 🤔