Forest Restoration Quest Help

xPhinGaming

On 12/28/2018 at 9:34 PM, xPhinGaming said:

Thank you!!! I found the 3 workers. Would you happen to know where the scyther is?

Scyther's in the Safari Zone, on a ledge/group of ledges far west from the entrance. They have overworld sprites and all, so you don't even have to go trudging through grass to spot them.

15 minutes ago, xPhinGaming said:

Thank you! Just finished the entire quest.

Not really. There's then a Fisherman set with that which is very annoying. If you can figure out how to get the Aquamarine Cave fisherman, I would be grateful.

45 minutes ago, Lspaceship said:

Not really. There's then a Fisherman set with that which is very annoying. If you can figure out how to get the Aquamarine Cave fisherman, I would be grateful.

Thank you :), But No I completed the whole thing, got the 1st set of stuff, got the fisherman batch (2nd set), got the batch of 7 tiny mushrooms and 1 stardust and poliwag (3rd set), beat the Team Xen elites, and got my money reward.

For the Aquamarine Cave one, you will see a fisherman facing a wall that is out of reach because of a ledge on the other side. To get to this other side, you will have to go back to that hole that Amber fell into when Venam and Amber had beef and since Jan redid its design, you will see an area with a bunch of new trainers and a "ledge maze". Once you manuever through all that, you will reach that fisherman. 

Note: I haven't beat the gym leader of v11 yet so I'm not sure if you get HM dive but if u do then u can easily access everything I just described 100x easier. 

Hope this helped 🙂