Has the electrizer been added in as an item that can be found yet?

deadass123

When I had first caught that elekid in the xen lab I had no clue that the only way to get an electrizer to fully evolve it in to eletivire was through it holding it at a 5% chance. I was willing to live with it through v10 although at some times I wished I had the extra firepower that electivire brought. Im currently about to enter some tough battles in v11 tho and I think if I leave it as an electabuzz im going to get my ass spanked. Its been fodder trash in my party for a while now so im hoping that the elctrizer has been added as an item that can be found so I can evolve it already.  If it has been added, if someone could tell me where its located at, it would be greatly appreciated :) 

Spoiler

Look around in the WestGearen Power Plant. I was able to find a room with an NPC willing to exchange a Magmarizer for any 10 unevolved Fire-Type Pokemon, so there might be a room with Electric-Types in exchange for Electirizers. It should be easy enough to breed 10 Elekids, Pichus, Mareeps, Electrikes/whatever you have if that's the case.

Edited by 0ris
West Gearen, not East. Sorry abou that.

1 hour ago, 0ris said:
  Hide contents

Look around in the East Gearen Power Plant. I was able to find a room with an NPC willing to exchange a Magmarizer for any 10 unevolved Fire-Type Pokemon, so there might be a room with Electric-Types in exchange for Electirizers. It should be easy enough to breed 10 Elekids, Pichus, Mareeps, Electrikes/whatever you have if that's the case.

I've been looking around in East Gearen for a while now and still haven't quite found where the power plant is, could you provide some directions?

1 hour ago, deadass123 said:

I've been looking around in East Gearen for a while now and still haven't quite found where the power plant is, could you provide some directions?

Spoiler

Weast Gearen.

That's where the power plant is.

On 12/26/2018 at 11:37 PM, 0ris said:
  Hide contents

Look around in the WestGearen Power Plant. I was able to find a room with an NPC willing to exchange a Magmarizer for any 10 unevolved Fire-Type Pokemon, so there might be a room with Electric-Types in exchange for Electirizers. It should be easy enough to breed 10 Elekids, Pichus, Mareeps, Electrikes/whatever you have if that's the case.

while it says unevolved, they would also accept my jolteon and blaziken

1 minute ago, LeoYT said:

while it says unevolved, they would also accept my jolteon and blaziken

Well, that's kind of weird. They say they want Pokemon because evolution generates energy, so I wonder if this worth reporting as a minor bug.