[V11 SPOILERS] ANA sidequest continuation and vaccine services

Kuro Barukan

Hey so I've finished V11 and wanted to know how I continue ANA's side quest if I can or not, I'd like to see where her story goes now. I also was wondering how do I use the vaccine services now in V11 cause they keep telling me that it's unavailable atm, do I need a certain time or meet some kind of requirement?

• 1 month later...

Hey I'm back from the dead technically, so I'm kinda doing a new run of Rejuvenation to see all the changes and recently finished it, now I'm trying to do the quest to get Type: Null. Thing is Idr how to do the quest, I'm currently in the Forsaken Lab and I've opened the first locked room with the Arceus thing that's missing it's center piece. I have no memory of what to do next, so any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Sasuke10001 said:

Hey I'm back from the dead technically, so I'm kinda doing a new run of Rejuvenation to see all the changes and recently finished it, now I'm trying to do the quest to get Type: Null. Thing is Idr how to do the quest, I'm currently in the Forsaken Lab and I've opened the first locked room with the Arceus thing that's missing it's center piece. I have no memory of what to do next, so any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

At the back of the piece, you need to use flash.