How do i make a seperate save file

Shadowalker51

6 minutes ago, Shadowalker51 said:

i've been waiting on my friend so we can do a walkthrough together but he's been busy  i like the addition of having another save file but i wanna know how to do it

You can rename the Game.rxdata file to something else (preferably something easy to recognize like Playthru1.rxdata or whatever) and then start the game like usual. When you save again, the game will automatically create a new Game.rxdata file with your new save data 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Candy said:

You can rename the Game.rxdata file to something else (preferably something easy to recognize like Playthru1.rxdata or whatever) and then start the game like usual. When you save again, the game will automatically create a new Game.rxdata file with your new save data 🙂

Thank you so much i appreciate it

41 minutes ago, Shadowalker51 said:

Thank you so much i appreciate it

Alternatively, you can move the file to different folders so you don't need to mess around with renaming files. I put up a 'Save Backups' folder where I found the pokemon fan stuff, and when I need to move around stuff, or make new runs, I just move it around. Easy to copy the files and such, as well.