[V11 SPOILERS] Legend of the Void Help Center Task

hav00x

After Marten leaves his house to do some research, what i'm supposed to do?

Edit: Nvm i found out that you can surf on the top of the village and go to the research center, then Marten will tell you to go to the past to find out more about the lake.

Just now, Tomek said:

I am stuck t that part, anyone knows what to do?

After talking with him and him saying that would do some research, you go to Alexandra's bedroom, use the crystal to teleport to the past, talk to the driver girl and choose the "Gregorian Lake" option. After that, you surf to the north and enter a house, you'll find David there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 4:56 AM, xPhinGaming said:

Is there any alternative events that happen if you tell David to either return to Sasha Village or continue to go deeper into the Chasm to look for his wife? I told him to come back up and it always seems that we are rewarded for making the right choice.

Spoiler

David will Remember that when they entered the void his Wife was pregnant, and during their wandering gave birth to a child which they named Gregorian, After the lake. He tells You to Say this to Marten, to explain why he had to take that choice, that even of he got back to sashila he would eventually get back to voidal chasm sooner or later. He thanks You and goes on.

Until that point this seemed to me the right choice. Then the mothe*******g MC gets back to Marten and doesn't tell him anything of this, Marten thanks You but falls in depression for having probably killed David. You then get your Money and the absolite. What did You get for saving him?

13 hours ago, Blontary said:
  Hide contents

David will Remember that when they entered the void his Wife was pregnant, and during their wandering gave birth to a child which they named Gregorian, After the lake. He tells You to Say this to Marten, to explain why he had to take that choice, that even of he got back to sashila he would eventually get back to voidal chasm sooner or later. He thanks You and goes on.

Until that point this seemed to me the right choice. Then the mothe*******g MC gets back to Marten and doesn't tell him anything of this, Marten thanks You but falls in depression for having probably killed David. You then get your Money and the absolite. What did You get for saving him?

I can confirm that the reward is the same for the "return to the village" option- the money and absolite. Upon talking to David again, he tells you about his wife being pregnant and giving birth to his child, but then seems to get upset and says that it's all in the past. Marten seems to feel bad for David when you talk to him, but also feels relieved that David isn't putting himself in any more danger by going deeper into the Voidal Chasm. 

• Upvote 1