Dragonite Mail + sand stream cave

heloo5t5

There's a dragonite searching for 3 mail letters on the pier south of East gearen, anyone know where to find them?

Theres also a hole in sand stream cave where you can hear noises but the player decides to leave it alone, any idea on how to interact with it?

Spoiler

Sand Stream Cave: Complete the "I need to get stronger" or whatever it's called quest that has you battle the white-haired trainer. It's a double-battle, and I recommend altering the weather and the battlefield (Pokemon with Cloud Nine, Pokemon with Terrain moves. I used Altaria and Meowstic for example and then used a fast Water-Type to hit her team hard). After the battle, return to the Help desk and your reward will be the Scented Lure. Come back to the Sand Stream Cave when the sand pit is full  and head down to where the hole is. I haven't managed to do it yet since the sand pit hasn't been full since I get the lure, so I don't know what's at the bottom.

6 hours ago, MrVISKman said:

Dragonite letters: two you spot them right away (next to a house and top right iirc) the third one is top left.

There's dragonite again in goldenleaf,

5 hours ago, 0ris said:
  Hide contents

Sand Stream Cave: Complete the "I need to get stronger" or whatever it's called quest that has you battle the white-haired trainer. It's a double-battle, and I recommend altering the weather and the battlefield (Pokemon with Cloud Nine, Pokemon with Terrain moves. I used Altaria and Meowstic for example and then used a fast Water-Type to hit her team hard). After the battle, return to the Help desk and your reward will be the Scented Lure. Come back to the Sand Stream Cave when the sand pit is full  and head down to where the hole is. I haven't managed to do it yet since the sand pit hasn't been full since I get the lure, so I don't know what's at the bottom.

I for the life of me can't find this quest, I even looked through the side quest guide but no luck. Which city was this quest in?

1 minute ago, heloo5t5 said:

I for the life of me can't find this quest, I even looked through the side quest guide but no luck. Which city was this quest in?

Spoiler

It should be in the help center quests in the desert city near sand stream or whatever it's called. It may require clearing the help centers of previous quests involving that trainer. If you haven't cleared the first one (that ends with you battling her in the Chrissola Hotel's 3rd floor) I'm not sure what to do since Neo Gearen has removed the original Gearen quests it seems. I remember battling her in original Gearen, Sheridan, and Kakori before V11.

17 minutes ago, 0ris said:
  Hide contents

It should be in the help center quests in the desert city near sand stream or whatever it's called. It may require clearing the help centers of previous quests involving that trainer. If you haven't cleared the first one (that ends with you battling her in the Chrissola Hotel's 3rd floor) I'm not sure what to do since Neo Gearen has removed the original Gearen quests it seems. I remember battling her in original Gearen, Sheridan, and Kakori before V11.

Oh I did battle her, 3 times, and finished all the help center quests in the desert area, maybe I'mmissing something 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Dave said:

Where are the letters in the golden leaf portion? I've only found the one in the garden, near the graveyard, and the ruins near the radio tower.

Spoiler

One in the garden, One in the ruins, One near the espeon in the play park and One near the cemetery