V11 Glitch when opening the game

ThatGuyHanzo

So as far as i can tell there isn't a better place to ask this than making a new topic so here i go: After updating i kept getting an error (see picture) and after messing around twice i've gotten it to work and twice has it glitched back into the error. I know it has to do with save files as it only glitches after i save and i fixed it by doing something with changing my Game.rxdata file to a different save file (i have no clue what i did but it only worked temporarily)

Udklip.PNG

This happened to me as well but I was able to fix it by using the new multiple save files feature added in this version. ( I believe.)

I renamed the corrupted game with the error message to Game_2, and loaded a test save data as Game, then changed my options to Medium, changed back to my other save file, and it continued as per normal.

Just now, Alex said:

you need to make sure when starting your game is in medium screensize, or at least anything that isn't full screen

try going back to v10 to change it

Alright thanks i just always use full screen isnce on a big monitor the game becomes tiny even in large. Thanks man

i have a problem with mine. i saved in the sewers after beating the game and now it gives a bunch of error before my game closes. something about a no method error and Pokemon load last save nil class or something

Edit:i meant i beat v11 and trying to load in v11

Edited by Dragonslayer7500