[V11 SPOILERS] Ruined City Vileplume

GriffinO1

18 minutes ago, GriffinO1 said:

Is there a way to get my money back from the Vileplume? Or just get into the ruined city in general?

dot believe so, probs not until v12 comes out but i wont even try to tread those waters yet

2 minutes ago, SoraBell said:

i don't know if you can. bur generally spoilers aren't allowed once new versions are released. i haven't played it yet so this made me think that it was

There was no spoiler rule to my knowledge as there are many other Rejuvenation posts and it didn't say not to post them. 

yes but those post have been tagged as spoilers, you put ruined city vileplume in the title. it'd be like putting the name of the killer on the cover screen and expecting people to watch it. Spoilers are really just an unspoken rule, in the discord. they have tab specifically for all things v11 because not everyone wants to find out this way. i don't know if this vileplume is important or not so its not that big a deal. But still. tread cautiously with spoilers out of respect to others.

16 minutes ago, SoraBell said:

yes but those post have been tagged as spoilers, you put ruined city vileplume in the title. it'd be like putting the name of the killer on the cover screen and expecting people to watch it. Spoilers are really just an unspoken rule, in the discord. they have tab specifically for all things v11 because not everyone wants to find out this way. i don't know if this vileplume is important or not so its not that big a deal. But still. tread cautiously with spoilers out of respect to others.

I will. Do you have any suggestions of what I should change the title to?

10 minutes ago, SoraBell said:

just spoilers then when they open it. they'll see the question and respond. "Question, may contain spoilers for v11"

Seemingly it won’t let me chance the title, so I’ll add this to the question itself.

On 12/25/2018 at 5:50 AM, GriffinO1 said:

Is there a way to get my money back from the Vileplume? Or just get into the ruined city in general?

Spoiler

Did you try the quest Baddies badlands ? (i think it's the name) Once you have access to the new help plaza, you have access to this quest, which give you the way to go into the ruined city. Don't know if you'll get your money back though.