Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

• Developers

Patch #2 is finally up! This patch fixes:

Spoiler

Sprite Resizer issue

Wrong Trainer Card info during character switches

Various Soft locks

Various Major Errors (Most notably on Terajuma)

Various Minor errors and typos

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

13 hours ago, HippoSheep said:

How do I get there in V11 though? If I go west theres route 8 and darchlight manor. If I go south its the beach and if I go north I can only find the foggy area.

I checked the image you posted and I think you've gone too far to the left. Go back to the map before that one, on the right, and it should be on the upper end of that map.

Here's a picture 

image.png.0a10e6839994d170c64a9859487b1cfd.png

The entrance to the left is Sensu Meadow.

• Global Mods
31 minutes ago, kitsune641 said:

Where is the dark pulse tm

As far as I know Dark Pulse isn't available yet. 

32 minutes ago, hibernian said:

ok thx, but it says that train wont leave beacuse they need to investigate te problem in route 7,,,, i finished versions 9 and 10,,, khm  and where i get "Fly"?

Damien gives you Fly during V11 content. You'll be able to go back to Gearen after completing V11.

2 hours ago, eternal.irony said:

Where and when in the hope district can I find the nurse joy that can max out on of your Pokemon's IVs

I think this was removed in the last patch of V10 for reasons I don't remember, and I'm not sure if it was added back.

Edit: just asked in the dev server and Jan confirmed she's gone

43 minutes ago, kitsune641 said:

Where is the dark pulse tm

Spoiler

If you just need any Pokemon with Dark Pulse (such as for the Narcissa sidequest), the Mandibuzz in the desert should have it in their moveset when you catch them. They fly around the Voidal Cavern.

45 minutes ago, dragonfire9856 said:

I am stuck in the game at madelis laboratory i had found all three keys but the barrier would not open so i'm stuck in that part of the game can anyone help with this problem this is the third time it has happened to me

there are four keys

This is my first time doing the patching thing, but what do I do with Patch 2? Do I just have to load it up like a normal game, or do I have to move Patch 2 into the V11 folder or something?

Excuse me But i really need help every time I go past the title screen this shows up. I was wondering if you could help me fix it it'll be much appreciated thank you so muchCapture22.PNG.073cfd2d084e9d26ad4df766e67c4663.PNG

7 hours ago, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

This is my first time doing the patching thing, but what do I do with Patch 2? Do I just have to load it up like a normal game, or do I have to move Patch 2 into the V11 folder or something?

Hmm What you can do is either download the whole patch together or Download the separate patch and drag the patch 2 Data and graphic into the new one you want to use 

16 hours ago, Wolfmaine said:

I checked the image you posted and I think you've gone too far to the left. Go back to the map before that one, on the right, and it should be on the upper end of that map.

Here's a picture 

image.png.0a10e6839994d170c64a9859487b1cfd.png

The entrance to the left is Sensu Meadow.

Ah ok I found it now, thanks a lot!

16 hours ago, Bossman123 said:

Excuse me But i really need help every time I go past the title screen this shows up. I was wondering if you could help me fix it it'll be much appreciated thank you so muchCapture22.PNG.073cfd2d084e9d26ad4df766e67c4663.PNG

Hmm What you can do is either download the whole patch together or Download the separate patch and drag the patch 2 Data and graphic into the new one you want to use 

Um, I did that and now I can't open my game up at all.

13 hours ago, lord dedenne said:

So,I just patched my file and all water is invisible, i think i did it right. Help pls

1250775290_Screenshot(175).thumb.png.bcfb7aadeb6e74f3733d28053cb5cbca.pngS

what you need to do is find the nearest piece of water you can find then go in it and then go back onto the land it should be fixed

Can someone help with the current problem I have? I tried to move patch 2 graphics and data into Pokemon Rejuvenation Version 11 just like what Bossman123 told me to and now I can't even start the game up anymore. It'll say some sort of error and just closes the game completely. I didn't want to download Pokemon Rejuvenation v11.2 because it takes hours to download for some reason (I guess its because I'm using a hotspot instead) and I thought just moving the Patch 2 stuff to the main game would be easier.

3 hours ago, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

Can someone help with the current problem I have? I tried to move patch 2 graphics and data into Pokemon Rejuvenation Version 11 just like what Bossman123 told me to and now I can't even start the game up anymore. It'll say some sort of error and just closes the game completely. I didn't want to download Pokemon Rejuvenation v11.2 because it takes hours to download for some reason (I guess its because I'm using a hotspot instead) and I thought just moving the Patch 2 stuff to the main game would be easier.

I think its because you saved it in a wrong spot when the game updated 

2 hours ago, Bossman123 said:

I think its because you saved it in a wrong spot when the game updated 

But I saved in Sheridan, one of the places that wasn't listed in the places not to load the savefile in.

Edit: never mind. After a few problems, I managed to download Pokemon Rejuvenation v11.2 and can now play Patch 2 without any problems.

Edited by Bella the Eevee ~