Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

7 minutes ago, Sultan456 said:

Does anyone know where to get riolu and is the mega ring in the game 

I'm not sure if the Mega Ring was introduced this episode (kinda doubt it but maybe), but I think Riolu is only currently available if you complete the V10 sidegame (or just find a thread  on here that tells you the password to give to a certain NPC who give you Riolu).  That's not counting if you got one as a Jackpot Starter in V9.

12 minutes ago, Sultan456 said:

Does anyone know where to get riolu and is the mega ring in the game 

if u complete the side game version 1 where love lies u get a password which can be used in pokemon rejuvenation to get riolu u can see it on youtube whereas megastones are not available yet i think

Guys I’m stuck in the wall of a buildin. When I booted my game up this is where it put me, when I played version 10 I don’t recall being here. Any solutions on how I can get free?

I’m in East Gearen Cuty btw

1 hour ago, Jan said:

Update!! Good news and bad news

Good News: The Sprite Resizer issue has finally been resolved and has been sent to jail for its crimes! No bail. Execution will be held immediately. (Previously affected files will be fixed as a result)

Bad News: Patch won't be out till tomorrow as there are a few more things I'd like to resolve before sending out Patch 2. Apologies for those waiting for that.

Thank you guys for being patient, once again ❤️

Off with its head! I wanna see blood!

3 hours ago, Wan said:

Guys I’m stuck in the wall of a buildin. When I booted my game up this is where it put me, when I played version 10 I don’t recall being here. Any solutions on how I can get free?

I’m in East Gearen Cuty btw

@Wan

Hey, something similar happened to me once. If you upload your save data (it'll be an RXData File, and it'll be like game.rxdata) then someone here may be able to help- tag one of the game devs maybe

You'll find the file if you look at my screenshots and follow what I've done.

Go to your PC's files, into your user data, look for the Saved Games folder, find Pokémon Rejuvenation, and click on the game.rxdata to upload it

and also tag a game dev for help, like Jan, Zumi, etc.

Hope this helps!

1.png.e2b6de6ab4a6aa515cb185b33e7a114a.png

2.png.7fff996e060fe260563b54b9b8270b43.png

3.thumb.png.b423b019037af001ff5f2589cbb8fef4.png

I've only noticed this once I did a few things.

Every time I save in the first time period of the game, and closed my computer. And when I reopen my computer to play it, it WILL crash.

Spoiler

I found out about this when I saved in the tournament in the first game and crashes because of the 'Pokemon Map line 78' thing.

And saved in the Gearen Sewers in the second game and crashed because of the 'PokemonEncounters line 331 blackfluteused' thing.

About the first game, I reached the tournament in my first game period in V11. To the part where I'm supposed to fight two more people in order to fight Adam.

And now, I can't do anything in V11. So I might need to wait for patches and stuff ._.

To the Developers

i have just finished v11 and i must say that is was amazing for what has happend and i really like the story that you all have made.

Though if there is one thing i want to say to you awsome people is that i don´t think you should remake the entire game all over again. I find the game amazing how it is and i don´t think the entire has to remade anymore. So i think you should just concentrate on how to continue the game as it is. So that it isn´t so stressful anymore. Of course you should still just take your time, because the game is still amazing and these thing shoulden´t be rushed. Thank you all for this amazing game.

From a Very happy Pokemon Rejuvenation fan.

13 hours ago, Jan said:

Update!! Good news and bad news

Good News: The Sprite Resizer issue has finally been resolved and has been sent to jail for its crimes! No bail. Execution will be held immediately. (Previously affected files will be fixed as a result)

Bad News: Patch won't be out till tomorrow as there are a few more things I'd like to resolve before sending out Patch 2. Apologies for those waiting for that.

Thank you guys for being patient, once again ❤️

Could you please fix my laptop too? It's broken and i can't play my game 😂

Kidding, thank you for all of the devs who made this game 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well it took ALL DAY and HALF THE NIGHT but I downloaded v11 (I am going to wait if a patch 2 comes out lol). I started over since I wasn't that far and got a better nature on my Turtwig as well. Also LOVE the changes from v10 and the way the chapters now have names on them is amazing!

One nitpick I have is being unable to change the trade Rockruff's name like in Reborn but RNG gave me a Jolly Female with a decent IV line so I can live with it being named Rocky :D

I have recently restarted another playthrought of Rejuvenation, but I came across a problem with the Buizel on the south of Oceana Pier. What can I do to get it's attention? (I already have the Gourmet Treat, but the text just states that Buizel is staring off into the distance.)

1 hour ago, AzureC said:

I have recently restarted another playthrought of Rejuvenation, but I came across a problem with the Buizel on the south of Oceana Pier. What can I do to get it's attention? (I already have the Gourmet Treat, but the text just states that Buizel is staring off into the distance.)

I think you have to enter that ferry house (thats not the name but I dont remember lmao) on oceana pier and talk to the people in the back. 

24 minutes ago, eternal.irony said:

Can delete the old version 10 or should i keep it

You dont require V10 anymore in theory. If you havent started V11 yet just make sure you are in the right spot, route 9 I believe on V10 when you save so that you start there in V11. Other than that the only reason you would keep V10 is for side questing if you are following a guide from the forums/youtube as maps have been remodeled in V11 so it might be harder, but dont start V11 and then revert to V10.

Hello guys, awww I thought the patch 2 was already haha, oh well I will wait, I was concerning becuase I have the v10 , but I saved on gearen laboratory, now I cannot load v10 , and got the error on v11 😞 , so I have to wait for a patch do you know any other solution, btw is there a site to donate to the main developer of the game, this is by far my favorite pokemon and I would like to show my appreciation towards this project, have a happy new year everyone.

13 minutes ago, Knightwalker said:

Hello guys, awww I thought the patch 2 was already haha, oh well I will wait, I was concerning becuase I have the v10 , but I saved on gearen laboratory, now I cannot load v10 , and got the error on v11 😞 , so I have to wait for a patch do you know any other solution, btw is there a site to donate to the main developer of the game, this is by far my favorite pokemon and I would like to show my appreciation towards this project, have a happy new year everyone.

Jan created a Patreon, you can find on the first page of this topic.