Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

1 minute ago, kitsune641 said:

Anyone know what the password is in carotid mountain is

SEC asks for 3 passwords these are:

1: Beauty

2:Idol

3:Shadow

Passwords are all caps. There should be 3 signs on the walls.

1 hour ago, Blontary said:

Hi everyone! So it's actually been a long time since I last played and I probably forgot half of the story. Is Theresa any recap post/ video ti refresh my mind? 😉

Not really, sorry.  But, seeing as you haven't played for a while, maybe start a completely new run? The game has new area designs and story changes, so that will probably be best.  I won't be though, because I would feel guilty for not finishing with my current team, so I'll replay once I finish.    Downloading now, but a little scared as I saw a comment stating that Aero was changed.  I loved my little guy? Xim? Gal? What is the n-bi one?

Spoiler

I managed to complete v11 by defeating the rock type gym leader, using only 3 Pokemon in the preliminaries and semifinal rounds are not easy as I thought but managed to hang in there and win the rounds. I must say that the trainer with 2 of his Pokemon are level 1 which is insane due to Endeavor, Quick Attack & Ice Shard, and I'll have my Swoobat used Air Slash on Aron which it flinched. That was quite an adventure, what I even more shocked is to see Gardevoir aka Angel of Death's dimensional and half form . That Lovely Kiss + Dream Eater combo is one major problem for me.

Welp, had 83 hours on my save file, got the screen enlargement bug. For some reason, the last time I saved in V11, it overwrote my 83 hour save to a 75 hours one for some reason. This is the only save file of its kind with 12 badges, while all my other save files are 10 badges or lower. I cannot roll back to V10 and medium screen to replay the thing, cause I'd have to replay 2-3 versions worth of content that I cannot even remember properly where or how to do. It's been a good run. Rip.

Best of luck in the future to Jan and the Co.

• Developers

Patch #1 is up. It fixes the following errors:

The VOID ROOM has been closed. No longer shall you wander into the darkness. (The rec center)
Xen Battleship softlock is now fixed.

Police Officer in the Physical Rehab center keeping you locked in dialogue

Trainer at East Gearen locking you into dialouge

Script Hanging
Leftovers double proccing
Various Typos
Various tile errors

Various scripting errors
Various missing graphics have been replaced
Rental teams now have set metadata.

Unless there any more major errors(Still working on the Sprite Resizer thing. It's really unpredictable so it's hard to nail down the actual cause), I think this will be it in terms of patches. Thank you guys for being patient!

Additionally, I've also uploaded the PBS files. Go nuts.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

• Global Mods
38 minutes ago, Salamence2811 said:

Hello there, recently my character has been unable to move from the bed of the ship that escaped from the prison where madam x first appear. How can i fix this. 

Poke Rejuve.png

Bug reports and save file issues should be posted in the Troubleshooting section of the Pokemon Rejuvenation club

This one is known though and has been fixed in the patch uploaded earlier today. This is mentioned one post above yours. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Bug reports and save file issues should be posted in the Troubleshooting section of the Pokemon Rejuvenation club

This one is known though and has been fixed in the patch uploaded earlier today. This is mentioned one post above yours. 

Thank you for the help. Awesome game with a phenomenal story.  

9 hours ago, MDM1 Beans said:

Awesome! It's been so long since I've played, and I just played through Reborn, that I don't remember any of the story. Seems like the perfect opportunity to start a new run, hopefully with a team I like better!

I personally suggest starting rejuv over again as I've been here since v8 and I notice lot of changes in the game story path. No idea how different it is from v10, but there are good changes.

17 minutes ago, PESH1 said:

Question regarding availability of items

Hide contents

Are EV reducing (friendship berries) /(resetting discs) available? If so, where do I get them?

I think the resetting discs are only in Pokemon Reborn, but the friendship berries can be bought at the Lost Camp, once you've found one of the kids.

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

For anyone having trouble in the GDC Tournament Battles, I recommend either getting a Whimsicott or a male Meowstic. They have Prankster+Terrain changing moves, and you can use that Terrain to overlay and replace the battlefield. That's what I did (+Meowstic's Light Screen and Reflect) to tip every battle in the tournament in my favor.

Question, and you may have answered it already, will we be able to use our save file from v10?

I just got to the 3rd gym and I got a really great team but would like to know if I have to start over cause I can't download the new version till my internet speed is back to fast (its slow at the moment). If not I may not get to the end of v10 by the time its fast again cause I mainly play it off hand since I'm playing an MMORPG right now.

Also can you add a standalone v11 patch to Meidafire as well? My laptop refuses to download from Mega. It always does what I call the download loop where it goes from 50% down to 20%.

And did the Cubones in Goldenleaf REALLY have to have fling? I have lost four thick clubs to that dumb move already!

Edited by Nue
Mispelling

On 12/29/2018 at 6:58 AM, Angelkitsune said:

okay,I'm a lil afraid to get yelled at for asking a stupid question...but can I get Dusk Lycanroc in V11 and does Rockruff evolves the same way as in Reborn? (ˉ▽ˉ;)...

Spoiler

Jan said that he added a trade with Dusk Lycanroc (rockruff with own tempo) on the new patch, dont know where tho.

1 hour ago, Tassei_ said:
  Hide contents

Jan said that he added a trade with Dusk Lycanroc (rockruff with own tempo) on the new patch, dont know where tho.

Its at the pier in gearen, theirs a woman near the dock where you first find buizel (south-east dock)

• Upvote 1