Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

Quick question, if I'm hunting a shiny of any Pokemon casually walking around, e.g. Fletchling, and I immediately run away, get laughed at, and click again, is the chance of shiny reset? Or because I already interacted with the Fletchling, there's no way it will be shiny?

32 minutes ago, Matthew_1878 said:

Stupid question but where is National Park?

30 minutes ago, lord kelvin said:

hey im thinking the same thing...

Spoiler

The National Park is at the Scholar District still, but at the south from the entrance to Axis High University.

Just go west from the Pokemon Centre then go south.

Edited by WolfboundLucipher325
It might contain spoilers

gonna say it here since v11 dont have its own bug report thread yet.................. leftovers is a little busted in v11, for some reason its healing twice instead of its intended healing............ not sure if its a bug or not tho bug again since v11 dont have its own bug report thread i figured i'd mention it here.............

note black sludge does not have the same "issue" of double healing that leftovers does

Well well well, Beta-chan's dead, long live Beta-chan ! Jokes asides, i can't wait to play the new version ! ^^ (if only my connection wasn't shit, i would have downloaded it already ;-;)

Merry Christmas Jan and Rejuv team, take a good holliday rest, you deserve it !

4 hours ago, GriffinO1 said:

I can't find my back up saves as I have no idea how to locate them, can you help with that?

Normally, it's in a folder in your C drive. You go to the "user" part, then "saved games" and there should be a Rejuvenation folder. Your current save is the "Game.rxdata" and you should have a lot of other files presenting like this : "NumberOfTheSave - PlayerName - Playtime - NumberOfBadges.rxdata". Just delete the current Game.rxdata, rename the save you want to use and you should be good to go ^^

4 hours ago, Hannelore said:

Quick question, if I'm hunting a shiny of any Pokemon casually walking around, e.g. Fletchling, and I immediately run away, get laughed at, and click again, is the chance of shiny reset? Or because I already interacted with the Fletchling, there's no way it will be shiny?

It's okay to shiny hunt like that normally, pretty sure the game considers it like another battle so it should be good. I actually hunted a Fletchling but i'm not sure if i just fled each time or if i reseted between battles.

2 minutes ago, WolfboundLucipher325 said:

Ya welcome 😄

Reveal hidden contents

Either way, I forgot what I needed to do after Ren reaching Rejuvenation Co.

Did someone manage to get past that part?

Never mind about the hidden content. I already knew what I had to do now XD

I'm having a problem.

I have started playing the version normally and kept with the story going. So after going to

the Blakeory Atheneum

I went back to GDC to change my sprite since I wanted to try a new one. In the end, there, I closed the game and opening it the Sprite Resizer line 151 error appeared. I can't change the screen on V10 since a lot of errors start to happen, I guess it's because I have already started V11's plot.

Does anybody know what to do?

Edit: I also have tried deleting files but for some reason the only files that appear are from when I had 10 badges and the last one.

• Global Mods
10 hours ago, Omega said:

excuse me,but this happened when I tried to load up v11,I didnt change any of the files from v11 ,I already redownloaded the game,and I am currently on route 9,does anyone know what happened and how to fix it?

reju v11 error.PNG

8 hours ago, Avenato said:

so i accidentally walked into the void room and i had the game full screened so now i can't open the game or go back to patch 10 because i had already saved am i SOL or what? 

8 hours ago, nedjem said:

heyyy so i lost one of the fights as melia and now i'm stuck in the desert village... what should i do there?

8 hours ago, Atracreama said:

I started from the Rose Theater and whenever I leave the screen goes black with a message that says "Script PokemonMap line 78: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method bridge= for nil:NilClass"

6 hours ago, DefendMyBase said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The Nidoran in the Oceana Pier caused my game to crash and said the the 'NIDORAN' species was unavailable.

Idk if this is a spoiler but better safe than sorry.

37 minutes ago, Tenshi said:

I'm having a problem.

I have started playing the version normally and kept with the story going. So after going to

Reveal hidden contents

the Blakeory Atheneum

I went back to GDC to change my sprite since I wanted to try a new one. In the end, there, I closed the game and opening it the Sprite Resizer line 151 error appeared. I can't change the screen on V10 since a lot of errors start to happen, I guess it's because I have already started V11's plot.

Does anybody know what to do?

Edit: I also have tried deleting files but for some reason the only files that appear are from when I had 10 badges and the last one.

Bug reports and save file issues should be posted in the troubleshooting section of the Pokemon Rejuvenation club.

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to say that I am excited to play this.

Spoiler

And also, thank you for the gift Sylveon (and with perfect IV on top). Yancy’s Sylveon only appeared once way back in the beginning and during Blacksteeple Castle escape, and it’s about time to finally get what’s rightfully ours (and I guess Mawile as well).

• Veterans
4 minutes ago, ProjectIceman said:

@Jan Apparently there is a room in the Rec Center that you can go in, but it is completely dark and you cannot exit it once you do. Forgot to take a screenshot.

this is known and has been reported several times. just avoid that room and you should be good!

Spoiler

Hello everyone.

I am at the point in the desert where i have to follow Ren to do the task that Alexandra gave us, but i dont know where to go.

Edit: Nevermind i'm blind.