Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

On 4/10/2019 at 5:50 PM, Zanoar said:

I just noticed that darchlight mirror puzzle got nerfed.but why? It's good to have some hard puzzles in such game. 

theres a difference between "hard" and "stupid".  The old puzzle gave you too many hints, and some lied to you, without you ever knowing what was true and what wasn't with no way to discern between them

Probably dumb and already answered question, but how do you get your save files recognized in-game so you can swap between them?

Ex:

Change from one playthrough to another, before v11 you had to actually move around the files.

1 minute ago, Lspaceship said:

Probably dumb and already answered question, but how do you get your save files recognized in-game so you can swap between them?

Ex:

Change from one playthrough to another, before v11 you had to actually move around the files.

Name them with the proper number format, which if I recall is (other thr the Game.rxdata) is Game_2.rxdata, Game_3.rxdata etc etc.

Quick question to the community, since there seems to be more people here, did anybody have an issue with their game file where it crashed during the Lavender and the Hospital of Ruin right before you battled with the two scientists? It doesn't matter if I choose option A or B beforehand regarding the frozen Pokémon. I get the error Script 'Interpreter" line 276.

Edited by Morganstern15

The same way you entered, I think, by the place with the PC/Healing, south of there and then down the mountain. I don't recall any actual obstacles 

Hi there! I just started playing Pokémon Rejuvenation and i have an issue with the first gym. It's about that hidden Seviper egg that i can't pick up. Reading my way through this topic i found someone saying you can get it on an unpatched v11, but since i just startet Rejuvenation recently i of course only have v11.3, which was supposed to have fixed this bug.

Is there any other way to get my hands on this egg? I am sorry to dig up something that was supposed to be solved 3 months ago, yet since this still seems to be an issue i wanted to ask what else i can do.

At the time, that egg is bugged and isn't available. I think mods also mess with the rest of the overworld eggs, but Seviper's in particular is a problem from the base game.

That's interesting....how did you do it? I would like to try using an unpatched v11 like someone said you should try, but i don't know where to get that.

Is this Egg the only way to get a Seviper, or can you catch one later on in the game?

Also, i have my first badge now and started collecting zygarde cells and found out that 2 of those cells are not even where they should be. Or are these somehow gated in some way that they won't be there unless you progress further into the story and come back later?

Hey Jan I love the game. I just have a question I played the game on version 8.1 for a long time beat Groudon and went to valor mountain where I was supposed to get cleansing powder or calming, something like that. Anyways could not find it and decided to update the game(mainly cause I just realized I was on a very old versions of the game). I updated and for some reason I am a female. I originally was a boy with a green and black hat and grey and green satchel but now I am a female character. I was just wondering if there is any way to change genders. I know it's not the end of the world if I am a girl I just wanted to feel a little more immersed as a dude.

Edited by Heavensfolly

hi, im trying to find how to change the controls for pokemon rejuvenation and i cant seem to find it, neither before starting the game in the main menu, nor after starting the game in the main menu or in the in game menu
do i have to play for a while before controls are unlocked? im kind of at a loss and the default controls are really uncomfortable to me

15 hours ago, Bijiihle said:

hi, im trying to find how to change the controls for pokemon rejuvenation and i cant seem to find it, neither before starting the game in the main menu, nor after starting the game in the main menu or in the in game menu
do i have to play for a while before controls are unlocked? im kind of at a loss and the default controls are really uncomfortable to me

When in game open the menu and the controls should be right at the bottom under like pokedex, pokemon, settings. Press space on whatever you want to change and input the new key

4 hours ago, hezahere said:

When in game open the menu and the controls should be right at the bottom under like pokedex, pokemon, settings. Press space on whatever you want to change and input the new key

i just redowloaded the entire thing bc maybe i was downloading it just before it was patched and nothing changed :/,
theres no options avaiable for controls, is there additional stuff i have to get and patch before it works? i have looked around some more and saw smth about a patch#2 but i assumed that was already included in the newest version to download

EDIT:
ok i have found a v11 download after seeing it mentioned somewhere and googleing for it and clicking through twitters and all kinda stuff and ill try if that works then.
they should probably update the main page downloads to which you get from the reborn site

EDIT:
v11 works now, thanks again tho

Edited by Bijiihle

Sooo i tried to pick up this Seviper egg again... Even went so far as to download the V11.3 patch and apply it manually to my game folder that should have been V11.3 already. Still not able to pick it up XD

It would bug me less if anyone could tell me whether you have ANY chance to get a Seviper later on in the game, or if this egg is your only chance.

2 minutes ago, xXAulkranXx said:

So is this the latest version of Rejuvenation or should I be somewhere else? Because the main Pokemon Rejuvenation webpage says the download link is for episodes 1-10. Sorry, but I'm confused.

I treat this as the main Rejuvenation webpage. Didn't even know that there was a 'main' one. Yes, V11.3 is the most recent update to the game.