Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

2 hours ago, Dave9 said:

Isn't it the glaceon one? I'm still pissed off that I can't get one.

In case anyone's wondering why I've gotten several shinies recently like the absol and the charizard is because I'm preparing many pokemon for the next versions of rejuvenation coming out so the next time I struggle with a gym battle, I have many answers.

good idea, I might do that.  and yeah my b.  Why can't we get one?

2 hours ago, Dave9 said:

Isn't it the glaceon one? I'm still pissed off that I can't get one.

In case anyone's wondering why I've gotten several shinies recently like the absol and the charizard is because I'm preparing many pokemon for the next versions of rejuvenation coming out so the next time I struggle with a gym battle, I have many answers.

Ok nvm I have all the crests, are there any outside of the labyrinth? Or are they all inside? because this makes no sense

Just now, kenzie said:

Ok nvm I have all the crests, are there any outside of the labyrinth? Or are they all inside? because this makes no sense

other than the dusknoir one that the archeologist has there aren't any crests outside the labyrinth

3 hours ago, Dave9 said:

other than the dusknoir one that the archeologist has there aren't any crests outside the labyrinth

I have all 11 and the archeologist won't give me the dusknoir one 😕

Did the archeologist tell you the story about the crests and the labyrinth?

Edit: I want bagon to be available soon, I just saw what shiny salamence looked like and it's really fucking cool. I'm trying to one up Melia at this point, lmao.

10 hours ago, Dave9 said:

Did the archeologist tell you the story about the crests and the labyrinth?

Edit: I want bagon to be available soon, I just saw what shiny salamence looked like and it's really fucking cool. I'm trying to one up Melia at this point, lmao.

I don't think so.  They just basically mention that crests exist.

Hey I found this cave connected to phasial cave and it's full of crystals.  What am I supposed to do here? editing the terrain in battle doesn't do anything so I'm a bit confused.  Also, that door in River's end.  Hell is that for?

1 hour ago, kenzie said:

Hey I found this cave connected to phasial cave and it's full of crystals.  What am I supposed to do here? editing the terrain in battle doesn't do anything so I'm a bit confused.  Also, that door in River's end.  Hell is that for?

the crystal cave is for a sidequest. as for the door, it should be someone house that you should enter

1 hour ago, kenzie said:

idk about the door with a Regi-looking symbol but the Phasial accesory cave under it (Rock Climb needed) is related to a Sidequest started, I think, on Goldenleaf Town

9 hours ago, kenzie said:

Question- does the Narcissa quest continue anywhere past the DCC? Or is that the end for V11?

go to the timesplicer stone in forlorned cavern, then you shouldn't need any help for the rest of the sidequesT

WTF!!! THIS WAS LITERALLY THE FIRST STUFFUL EGG I HATCHED AND IT'S SHINY! I LITERALLY ASKED MYSELF "IS THAT A SHINY"! (I know that reborn and rejuvenation have increased odds of finding shinies but I didn't expect to get many of them while preparing about two pc boxes full of backup pokemon)

BwGYzez.png

Yo I just thought of something wild.  The entire reason Melia even originally GOT the gym leader job was purely because Xen was after her and Cassandra is in Xen o.O I mean yeah its pretty obvious but I never put any thought to it before so yeah.

But Gym leader is a pretty stablished job which would have made kidnapping her more difficult than having a mole in Dr. Jenner sending her weak and alone to Goldenleaf Park. I recall the Gym Leader thing was Jenner's own idea for making Melia strong and a pretty difficult target for Team Xen, discussed by Erin and her at GDC's library. And I don't know if Cassandra or Team Xen has any say on where each Gym leader gets to be 🤔

5 hours ago, kithas said:

But Gym leader is a pretty stablished job which would have made kidnapping her more difficult than having a mole in Dr. Jenner sending her weak and alone to Goldenleaf Park. I recall the Gym Leader thing was Jenner's own idea for making Melia strong and a pretty difficult target for Team Xen, discussed by Erin and her at GDC's library. And I don't know if Cassandra or Team Xen has any say on where each Gym leader gets to be 🤔

Hmmm knowing Cassandra I feel like she would choose who's a leader in her city.  But you're totally right, I forgot about the conversation between Melia and Erin in the GDC Library.

I feel like the MC is going to go to the past one more time because Storm-9 has only begun and I feel like they'll witness it at some point so they'll manage to leave the past before they get obliterated then the Storm Chasers will all show up near Team Xen's HQ in the badlands (Irvin said that once storm-9 happens in the past then all the stom chasers will regroup to fight team xen). I'm guessing that their HQ is north or north east of the badlands since they're two areas that haven't been explored yet (it can't be in poilethal forest). If that would happen next episode then it could be one of the best ones so far. I also want to see Nymiera in the "Obelisk" so she'll explain the whole Adrest thing since it seems that we existed in the past somehow yet they put those memories aside but once again these annoying mysterious f*cks don't give us any answers despite the fact they know everything. Many questions may have been answered but more questions still remain.

8 hours ago, Dave9 said:

I feel like the MC is going to go to the past one more time because Storm-9 has only begun and I feel like they'll witness it at some point so they'll manage to leave the past before they get obliterated then the Storm Chasers will all show up near Team Xen's HQ in the badlands (Irvin said that once storm-9 happens in the past then all the stom chasers will regroup to fight team xen). I'm guessing that their HQ is north or north east of the badlands since they're two areas that haven't been explored yet (it can't be in poilethal forest). If that would happen next episode then it could be one of the best ones so far. I also want to see Nymiera in the "Obelisk" so she'll explain the whole Adrest thing since it seems that we existed in the past somehow yet they put those memories aside but once again these annoying mysterious f*cks don't give us any answers despite the fact they know everything. Many questions may have been answered but more questions still remain.

I kinda feel like it will be twice.  Once to witness Storm 9, once to witness the immediate effect it had.  Why could it not be in that forest? Although, I suppose the badlands does make a bit more sense.  I think the next episode is going to close off bladestar honestly.  It might do more, but at the very least Bladestar's portion will be over.  Will they succeed? or will Erin and MC stop them? 

I also want to know what's about that vacation house that gave the MC a trauma blue screen. 

On another line of thinking, did we find in one of Sashila Sidequests the father of Geara? Strange origins, relation to ghosts, a child named after Gregorian Lake... I mean it could be just another  NPC named the same way but, well, it could be him

12 minutes ago, kithas said:

I also want to know what's about that vacation house that gave the MC a trauma blue screen. 

On another line of thinking, did we find in one of Sashila Sidequests the father of Geara? Strange origins, relation to ghosts, a child named after Gregorian Lake... I mean it could be just another  NPC named the same way but, well, it could be him

Holy shit we might've, that's insane I didn't think about that

57 minutes ago, kithas said:

44 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Holy shit we might've, that's insane I didn't think about that

I don't mean to be harsh but that was very obvious to me the moment the worker said "we named our son after the gregorian lake". I wonder if next version or later on, we'll play as Geara and try to escape the xen HQ along with Giratina (if you freed it) since we know he isn't dead but what happened to him is beyond me, I have a hunch however I think it's wrong

2 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

I don't mean to be harsh but that was very obvious to me the moment the worker said "we named our son after the gregorian lake". I wonder if next version or later on, we'll play as Geara and try to escape the xen HQ along with Giratina (if you freed it) since we know he isn't dead but what happened to him is beyond me, I have a hunch however I think it's wrong

honestly, I think I didn't notice because I hadn't thought of it

13 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

That was very obvious to me too the moment I saw it too, except on the first playthrought I told David (the father) to keep searching for his wife and so I never got the info until some days ago

I'm not sure we would get to play as one of the least sympathetic villains in the game, I mean, Madelis gets deconstructed, Zetta also gets deconstructed but more literally in his case, Anastasia has done little to be hated and also has background, even Madame X has this aura of "I'm actually a Well-intentioned extremist" and the mystery, but Geara is just the annoying enemy brat.

Edit: I forgot about Neved but you see, that's what happen with him lol (apart from having also his background)

16 minutes ago, kithas said:

That was very obvious to me too the moment I saw it too, except on the first playthrought I told David (the father) to keep searching for his wife and so I never got the info until some days ago

I'm not sure we would get to play as one of the least sympathetic villains in the game, I mean, Madelis gets deconstructed, Zetta also gets deconstructed but more literally in his case, Anastasia has done little to be hated and also has background, even Madame X has this aura of "I'm actually a Well-intentioned extremist" and the mystery, but Geara is just the annoying enemy brat.

Edit: I forgot about Neved but you see, that's what happen with him lol (apart from having also his background)

I hope we see Neved again sometime tbh.  And I think it's more likely that we'll be able to play as Madelis or Madame X in a "Where Love Lies" ish type of episode.