Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

Playing the game again, something caught me off guard. When Erin asked Melia; if she can trust us "The MC". I could have sworn Melia said yes in my OG playthrough. But here, in my other playthrough, she flat out said she can't trust us. Am I tripping and she always said she couldn't trust us or did I do something in this current playthrough to change her mind about us? 

16 hours ago, MakubeX said:

Playing the game again, something caught me off guard. When Erin asked Melia; if she can trust us "The MC". I could have sworn Melia said yes in my OG playthrough. But here, in my other playthrough, she flat out said she can't trust us. Am I tripping and she always said she couldn't trust us or did I do something in this current playthrough to change her mind about us? 

Can confirm, I just played that part a couple days ago and she told Erin that she trusts us with her life, even regardless of all this mystery surrounding us and the Interceptor and why Nymiera calls us whatever the hell she called us before we just walked out, and WHAT THE FUCK THAT CUTSCENE WIGGING OUT BS WAS in the past.  Tldr, I think Melia thinks we know about as much as they do about this whole situation if you answer correctly.  Honestly, I would have agreed with that sentiment too up until this version.  Now, I'm not too sure.  I think a part of us knows something.  Why else would we ignore Nymiera like that? Ugh, I just need to know more!!! 😞

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vermillion Phenex said:

Hey guys 👋, I finished all the quests at Kakori center and the ranger there did not give me the center keys so i cannot obtain the third card key shard, is there any other way i can obtain the shard ???? 😥

What in the world is a card key shard? I've never come across that before.

JANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i evolved my lycanroc into dusk form in sheridan i was unable to access any other places or have any wild pokemon encounters as my game crushes saying invalid bridge something 

i am sending my save file if u wana take a look and fix the bug if u havent

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, kulesiak said:

Uh, the place you ended up with erina and grass gym leader. Dont remember the name. You are changing colors of the cave from black to white. 

1: Are you Alice, she's the one who called Erin "erina" (close enough to Eriena like she said), lmao. the location is the darchlight cave

Putting that aside

2: Am I the only one who noticed during the forest restoration sidequest that the interrogation room underneath East Gearen City where the deathwing was had red lines put to look like a smiley face (was that intentional, if so that's really ironic)

3: I like how garufan magic has become more and more relevant as time goes on, the story about the crests was pretty interesting

14 hours ago, Dave9 said:

1: Are you Alice, she's the one who called Erin "erina" (close enough to Eriena like she said), lmao. the location is the darchlight cave

Putting that aside

2: Am I the only one who noticed during the forest restoration sidequest that the interrogation room underneath East Gearen City where the deathwing was had red lines put to look like a smiley face (was that intentional, if so that's really ironic)

3: I like how garufan magic has become more and more relevant as time goes on, the story about the crests was pretty interesting

I know it is in the darchlight cave i checked every rock but came up with nothing 😂🤣

Ok so does anyone know how to get dive because a bitch is lost on how to do it.  Do I have to use a pokemon that learns it by level up? Is it only available via the golden item for it? (and if so then how can I grind AP for it) Or is the HM available somewhere?

At GDC, where the fair with the clowns, the check-your-strength thingie that was in the Circus in Reborn and gave a Clefairy? Well, if you hit the bell you get the HM.

11 minutes ago, kithas said:

At GDC, where the fair with the clowns, the check-your-strength thingie that was in the Circus in Reborn and gave a Clefairy? Well, if you hit the bell you get the HM.

OH probably would have known that if I had played reborn lmfao, thanks!

15 minutes ago, kenzie said:

OH probably would have known that if I had played reborn lmfao, thanks!

It doesn't work like that in reborn, you get dive by solving a pokemon puzzle in the Agate Circus. I spent so much cash to get over 9000, I got a ton of nice's, weak, etc... btw, are you trying to do the zorrialyn labyrinth? I think that's the only place where dive will work for now

3 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

It doesn't work like that in reborn, you get dive by solving a pokemon puzzle in the Agate Circus. I spent so much cash to get over 9000, I got a ton of nice's, weak, etc... btw, are you trying to do the zorrialyn labyrinth? I think that's the only place where dive will work for now

I thought you needed dive to get to the back of aquamarine cave so you could do the restoration quest.  I found another way though.  And really the labyrinth is the ONLY place for dive this version? meh at least it exists there I can finish exploring it.

49 minutes ago, kenzie said:

I thought you needed dive to get to the back of aquamarine cave so you could do the restoration quest.  I found another way though.  And really the labyrinth is the ONLY place for dive this version? meh at least it exists there I can finish exploring it.

I'd recommend checking out the zorrialyn labyrinth, you get some unique items like the crests (you'll figure what those are once you're done), you hear another story about Aevium's history and a little bit more about the garufa. Check the item list for V11 to make it easy to explore

3 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

I'd recommend checking out the zorrialyn labyrinth, you get some unique items like the crests (you'll figure what those are once you're done), you hear another story about Aevium's history and a little bit more about the garufa. Check the item list for V11 to make it easy to explore

Ok thanks! I've already gotten through the first 3 floors but I'll use the item guide to make sure I get all the crests.

HOLY SHIT!!! IT LOOKS SO FUCKING COOL!!! If the IV's were good then I would use it without hesitation, I think I'll use it regardless. Btw Kenzie, make sure you're team's prepared before getting the cofagrigus crest.

VUT8FZD.png

17 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

HOLY SHIT!!! IT LOOKS SO FUCKING COOL!!! If the IV's were good then I would use it without hesitation, I think I'll use it regardless. Btw Kenzie, make sure you're team's prepared before getting the cofagrigus crest.

VUT8FZD.png

Holy shit that's a cool shiny.  and yep I got it.  I can't get the dusknoir crest for some reason

Just now, kenzie said:

Holy shit that's a cool shiny.  and yep I got it.  I can't get the dusknoir crest for some reason

You need to get all the crests first then you talk to the archeologist in sashila

2 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Oops missed the Umbreon one

Isn't it the glaceon one? I'm still pissed off that I can't get one.

In case anyone's wondering why I've gotten several shinies recently like the absol and the charizard is because I'm preparing many pokemon for the next versions of rejuvenation coming out so the next time I struggle with a gym battle, I have many answers.