Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

On 12/23/2018 at 7:59 PM, seki108 said:

And now I have to decide between this and Renegade Platinum.......

The choice is clear, tbh 😉 

Ahhhh Jan and the team, this is amazing!!! Thank you for your hard and dedicated work towards this fantabulous game!

Merry Early Christmas everybody~

I actually have a question. Since there's been change to the playable characters (drastic change to Alain and Aero!), will there be a way to change our character we're currently playing with?

EDIT: Figured it out, there is a way! (Axis High University)

• Like 1

Currently busy about to start celebrating an early Christmas with another side of the family, so I'll have to wait till tonight to download and start, but I'm sitting here with a big grin and shuddering with anticipation (so I have one of the worst Abilities?), and my sister is looking at me like I'm an alien. Rip.

And I guess this means that Reborn and Sardonyx: RTW are getting put on a long hold. Sardonyx has been on hold for a while since I started Reborn, and now Rejuvenation is here. Rip to those two games.

12 minutes ago, Avenato said:

so i accidentally walked into the void room and i had the game full screened so now i can't open the game or go back to patch 10 because i had already saved am i SOL or what? 

You should be able to just load the last backup save. Just find where saves are located, and rename the most recent one to game

1 minute ago, Avenato said:

are you talking about the saves in my C:Drive? 

Believe so. You should have another Rejuv folder, full of the backup saves, and then the main one. The backups list like... your number of badges and etc,in their default names  if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I used one.

1 minute ago, Spark Dynamo said:

Believe so. You should have another Rejuv folder, full of the backup saves, and then the main one. The backups list like... your number of badges and etc,in their default names  if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I used one.

yeah i found it thank you so much i was super bummed to not be able to play the new content 

3 hours ago, Omega said:

Important PSA about v11 everyone:if your v11 cant load up and it has "SpriteResizer" in the error menu,go to v10 and set your window to medium,it should fix your problem

So we can never use full screen again? I put it back on to full screen after I loaded V11

I was ecstatic to see this update! I'm starting a totally new game and I already love all the little changes I've seen so far 😄 Thanks for this!

I just have one problem...I can't decide which starter to choose, oh dear! I'm a casual player so it's more a matter of deciding which one is my favourite as opposed to feeling like I HAVE to choose the best one in battle. Please send help haha XD

2 hours ago, Spark Dynamo said:

I can't find my back up saves as I have no idea how to locate them, can you help with that?

1 minute ago, Hannelore said:

I was ecstatic to see this update! I'm starting a totally new game and I already love all the little changes I've seen so far 😄 Thanks for this!

I just have one problem...I can't decide which starter to choose, oh dear! I'm a casual player so it's more a matter of deciding which one is my favourite as opposed to feeling like I HAVE to choose the best one in battle. Please send help haha XD

Most starters are fine, grass is a bit lacking due to early gyms but you can get past them by changing the team up. It's the same as Reborn, have more than 6 members so you can properly fight any situation. If you really want the best and a fun starter, popplio, froakie, torchic, chimchar, mudkip, and a few others are good and nice to have. You can get a few more starters later in the game so maybe check to see if the one you want to pick might show up.

2 minutes ago, DefendMyBase said:

Most starters are fine, grass is a bit lacking due to early gyms but you can get past them by changing the team up. It's the same as Reborn, have more than 6 members so you can properly fight any situation. If you really want the best and a fun starter, popplio, froakie, torchic, chimchar, mudkip, and a few others are good and nice to have. You can get a few more starters later in the game so maybe check to see if the one you want to pick might show up.

Thanks for the suggestions 🙂 I'm actually going with Turtwig because I developed a soft spot for it to due a Pokemon Ranger game but have never actually used it before. My usual go to's are Torchic, Froakie, and Popplio so I wanted to do grass for the change ^_^