Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

1 hour ago, kenzie said:

luck guy???? what do you mean?

The plan right now is to do Clefable to replace Bannette but idk if I should replace Gothitelle with something.  Also, when can I get back to gearen??? I'm at the Xen base behind sheridan rn, the one where *** is revealed to the player amd melia to be working for Xen

Luck guy is in Gearen city (in a tent) and changes game's difficulty for ya. But, I have no idea what @Xavier575 is referring to. Yup, Clefable is a great mon. Also, I'll let you in a sneak peek if you like Gardevoir.

Spoiler

When you enter Valor Mountain, directly head to the lower floors after calming the mountain and defeat Kyogre. Madelis will then give you a key in which you can access a locked area to finally find a Ralts at the end. Soft-reset if you are looking for IVs.

1 hour ago, BRS swag said:

Luck guy is in Gearen city (in a tent) and changes game's difficulty for ya. But, I have no idea what @Xavier575 is referring to. Yup, Clefable is a great mon. Also, I'll let you in a sneak peek if you like Gardevoir.

Reveal hidden contents

When you enter Valor Mountain, directly head to the lower floors after calming the mountain and defeat Kyogre. Madelis will then give you a key in which you can access a locked area to finally find a Ralts at the end. Soft-reset if you are looking for IVs.

THANK YOU

Hi yes when can I go back to main Floria Island I need to get that mystery egg (please be starly) plus I also am wondering if torkoal is only available through certain rocks with rock smash in the SZ or all rocks and if it's some then which???? I need one for my idea for crawly's gym.

19 hours ago, kithas said:

If you're by Crawli's gym then I think you can't get back to Gearen yet bc that boat goes after that gym.

Nah i figured it out, you can talk to the ship captain on the Xen battleship and he will take you back to gearen.

1 hour ago, kenzie said:

Nah i figured it out, you can talk to the ship captain on the Xen battleship and he will take you back to gearen.

Before defeating Crawli? 

On 1/30/2019 at 11:59 PM, BRS swag said:

Luck guy is in Gearen city (in a tent) and changes game's difficulty for ya. But, I have no idea what @Xavier575 is referring to. 

When you see the backstory of gullible little villain.  I swear Luck looks like the guy who left them there.   

After doing some thinking, I have come to realise the actual threat that Rejuv will throw at us at the end.  An Elite 8, and a Champion on top of that.  9 Top-tier trainers in a row, without full healing.  5 was usually enough to leave you with barely any PP, unless you grind to hell and back.  

Oh, and a question.  I haven't found anything yet, but does the star piece quest continue? 

17 hours ago, Xavier575 said:

When you see the backstory of gullible little villain.  I swear Luck looks like the guy who left them there.   

After doing some thinking, I have come to realise the actual threat that Rejuv will throw at us at the end.  An Elite 8, and a Champion on top of that.  9 Top-tier trainers in a row, without full healing.  5 was usually enough to leave you with barely any PP, unless you grind to hell and back.  

Oh, and a question.  I haven't found anything yet, but does the star piece quest continue? 

do you mean in terms of fighting those strong trainers? (the one with the abra/kadabra/alakazam and the one with the leavanny line for example)

3 hours ago, kenzie said:

do you mean in terms of fighting those strong trainers? (the one with the abra/kadabra/alakazam and the one with the leavanny line for example)

I don't think that what @Xavier575 meant, you see in Rejuvenation instead of the usual elite 4 we have an elite 8 so that means 8 consecutive battles without full healing + the champion which gonna be hell who knows what sinister team composition that Jan will throw at us..

22 hours ago, Xavier575 said:

5 hours ago, kenzie said:

1 hour ago, fellowry said:

I don't think that what @Xavier575 meant, you see in Rejuvenation instead of the usual elite 4 we have an elite 8 so that means 8 consecutive battles without full healing + the champion which gonna be hell who knows what sinister team composition that Jan will throw at us..

Actually, by Star Piece quest, *correction, it is actually star shard quest* I'm not sure but I've only found the two. I believe there are 5 with Novae also belonging to their group, but we might fight later separately.

Sorry @fellowry, while I did mention that, my question was about Novae and her sisters like @BRS swag and @kenzie said.  

Thank you for informing me though, BRS

I may trust my team of Gen 3, 6, and 7 but considering the types of people we have seen so far.. The Elite 8 will probably be crazy.  I have no doubt that Jan will be the champion though, so I will do my best to absolutely decimate him as revenge for what he did to Aelita.  She is the most likeable character in the cast to date.  I was sort of disappointed we didn't see any of her this chapter.  

Edited by Xavier575

1 hour ago, Pix said:

what about the ship..?

No, the beginning of the thread tells you areas to not load up in.

If you play on Full Screen/Large Screen, RESET TO MEDIUM, and then update 

Some areas have changed in some way shape or form. Do NOT load up in any of these areas:

Oceana Pier

East and West Gearen City (outside)

Shopping centers located at Gearen

Connecting Bridge

Gearen Lab

Carotos Mountain

Xen Lab

Secret Shore

Phasial Cave
Route 7

Route 8

Oblitus Town

Azure Shore

Nectar Woods
Terajuma Island (Kakori interiors, Route 5, and the floors beneath the cliffside at Valor Mountain are fine)

2 hours ago, Swampellow said:

No, the beginning of the thread tells you areas to not load up in.

If you play on Full Screen/Large Screen, RESET TO MEDIUM, and then update 

Some areas have changed in some way shape or form. Do NOT load up in any of these areas:

Oceana Pier

East and West Gearen City (outside)

Shopping centers located at Gearen

Connecting Bridge

Gearen Lab

Carotos Mountain

Xen Lab

Secret Shore

Phasial Cave
Route 7

Route 8

Oblitus Town

Azure Shore

Nectar Woods
Terajuma Island (Kakori interiors, Route 5, and the floors beneath the cliffside at Valor Mountain are fine)

ahh sorry for the bother, I thought the areas thats in brackets were the place you're not supposed reset in, again I'm so sry for bothering you, but thank you for having patience with me. (⇀‸↼‶)

4 hours ago, kenzie said:

Yo so I just got the magma stone where am I supposed to go????

Well, remember what did you want the Magma Stone for (hint: melting NeverMeltIce) and where it would be!