Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

On 12/30/2018 at 1:55 AM, HippoSheep said:

Where does Adrienn go after they ask you to leave the water treatment facility because they want us to meet another person from Reborn?

cant find Adrienn too, can anyone help out ?

• Veterans
Just now, Shadowsusanoo said:

Hide contents

"the icy surface is cracked and unstable" how to proceed?

Spoiler

Pretty sure you gotta use earthquake in battle here to get rid of the icy field! Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

3 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

lol i dont have a mon with earthquake still ...can u suggest me where i might find aron as it learns it right?

Spoiler

Aron's a mystery egg only Pokemon at the current time iirc, but I recommend a Donphan. If you're out of Terajuma and have surf, head back up Mt. Valor, get to the grassy part, and catch a Donphan. They're relatively common and should already have Earthquake since they learn it at level 43.

Alternatively, if you don't mind leveling it up, there should be Wooper in Phasial Cave and they learn it at level 33, or Dugtrio from the Forsaken Lab underneath Wispy Tower that learns Earthquake at level 47.

14 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I don't understand what you mean by this/why you quoted that just saying "so the answer is..." 

Spoiler

when you're doing the rest of the narcissa quest, the protagonist and narcy watch a recorded tape called interview and after the third time sirius speaks it says vitus instead of sirius. I did notice that they look identical so my question is that a mistake or is it supposed to say "Vitus:" instead of Sirius 

17 minutes ago, Dave9 said:
  Hide contents

when you're doing the rest of the narcissa quest, the protagonist and narcy watch a recorded tape called interview and after the third time sirius speaks it says vitus instead of sirius. I did notice that they look identical so my question is that a mistake or is it supposed to say "Vitus:" instead of Sirius 

Spoiler

It’s supposed to be Vitus, they are the same person.

• Global Mods
22 minutes ago, Dave9 said:
  Hide contents

As Mayflower said, Vitus and Sirius are the same person.

The reason I was confused is because the post you quoted was my response to someone asking about Z-crystals.

How can I get back to Kugearen at the end of the current episode? The time stone in the sewers is missing, the time stone on the mountain is shattered, and there is no way to get to Kugearen from the time stone in Sashila to my knowledge.

I'm trying to do the Goldenwood Restoration quest but the fisherman on Route 02 isn't spawning, and I assume it's because I cut the cherry tree way back when and didn't fix it. Am I just softlocked until v12?

42 minutes ago, princessyiris said:

How can I get back to Kugearen at the end of the current episode? The time stone in the sewers is missing, the time stone on the mountain is shattered, and there is no way to get to Kugearen from the time stone in Sashila to my knowledge.

I'm trying to do the Goldenwood Restoration quest but the fisherman on Route 02 isn't spawning, and I assume it's because I cut the cherry tree way back when and didn't fix it. Am I just softlocked until v12?

Try using the Time Stone in the Rose Theatre. It’s connected to Route 4, which is directly south of Kugearen.

11 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Hi again so does anyone know where to find the cleffa/cleffairy/clefable line in this game? I kind of want to use that as my fairy type and I don't want to miss it.

You can win a cleffairy at axis high.

Wow, already asking another question haha.  Is there a way I can ask these that would be less spam inducing/less annoying? Anyway, If i say no after completing the second library help quest, does that stop me from being able to continue this stuff with the library? or does it not really matter?

• Global Mods
35 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Wow, already asking another question haha.  Is there a way I can ask these that would be less spam inducing/less annoying? Anyway, If i say no after completing the second library help quest, does that stop me from being able to continue this stuff with the library? or does it not really matter?

I don't think your questions are spammy or annoying, and there's nothing wrong with asking something when you need help or out of curiosity. 

Saying yes or no to giving the book doesn't change anything in the third hidden library quest. Personally I always give him the book, but I wait to do it until I have access to the second book so I don't miss out on the Gothita event.

Do the crests actually work in-game right now? I just noticed that my Oricorio with Crest was outsped by Aya's Tentacruel, despite being equally leveled and my Oricorio being 252/31 with Timid nature.

Unless Aya's Tentacruel was using a choice scarf, which would be jank but not unheard of.