Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

I just updated the game with the v11 patch v3, but in the main menu it displays "patch #2 installed." Did I do something wrong? The reason is that this patch can fix the egg bug, but I can't pick up the seviper egg in Venam's Graveyard.

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I just updated the game with the v11 patch v3, but in the main menu it displays "patch #2 installed." Did I do something wrong? The reason is that this patch can fix the egg bug, but I can't pick up the seviper egg in Venam's Graveyard.

For unknown reasons, the patch number didn't update in the menu, so patch 3 still says patch 2.

Are you giving the option to redo the mining stone again after some time has passed or are they just gone forever?

13 hours ago, WSGreen said:

which secret rift? (dm me it if you dont want to here)

The chandelure rift

Edited by Gauvain

3 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

how to defeat those pesky kirlias of death angel gardevoir? They always put me to sleep!

I found paralyzing the gardevoir the best way. Other status works too ofc but for my team paralyzing was the easiest to do. Once gardevoir is statused it doesnt pose quite as much of a threat even with the sleep so you can take out the ralts + kirlias 1 by 1 and then finish off gardevoir.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HippoSheep said:

I found paralyzing the gardevoir the best way. Other status works too ofc but for my team paralyzing was the easiest to do. Once gardevoir is statused it doesnt pose quite as much of a threat even with the sleep so you can take out the ralts + kirlias 1 by 1 and then finish off gardevoir.

What about confusion or burn? My Simisear has fire type move that can burn an opponents pokemon.

2 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

What about confusion or burn? My Simisear has fire type move that can burn an opponents pokemon.

Anything helps but I like para/sleep the most because it renders gardevoir useless if asleep or much more forgiving if paralyzed especially since paralyze unlike confusion lasts forever. Confusion only has the recoil damage going for it but thats not really necessary because once you take out the ralts and kirlias gardevoir is a piece of cake especially since its a doubles battle. Para was also pretty reliable for me as my ampharos has both discharge and thunder both with a 30% chance to para.

2 hours ago, HippoSheep said:

Anything helps but I like para/sleep the most because it renders gardevoir useless if asleep or much more forgiving if paralyzed especially since paralyze unlike confusion lasts forever. Confusion only has the recoil damage going for it but thats not really necessary because once you take out the ralts and kirlias gardevoir is a piece of cake especially since its a doubles battle. Para was also pretty reliable for me as my ampharos has both discharge and thunder both with a 30% chance to para.

Yeah that's true.

28 minutes ago, TimidGardevoir said:

purify it, but the cave isnt corrupted

If it's already purified then enter it trough the safari zone. You'll nee a spice powder and surf.

11 minutes ago, Mardukandvladitor said:

Does anyone know where to get a thunderstone in this version?

You can get one by doing the Dragonite Missing Mail quest. It starts in Oceana Pier, but I don’t remember when it becomes available ( I know for sure that it can be done when you return to Gearen from Terajuma).

3 hours ago, Dave9 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

is it normal that in the narcissa quest is says vitus instead of sirius, because the two look very similar and it really confuses me when I'm trying to connect the dots

Isn't that Reborn?

Hey so sorry for asking so many questions, but does anyone know where the move relearner is? apparently dusk form lycanroc doesn't get accelerock upon evo

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Isn't that Reborn?

Hey so sorry for asking so many questions, but does anyone know where the move relearner is? apparently dusk form lycanroc doesn't get accelerock upon evo

There's a Sirius in Rejuvenation too. He was Narcissa's wife and the director of Wispy Tower. His name was changed to Sirius in V9; before then his name was Tyron. 

The move relearner lives in Sheridan Village, but first you have to do the Research and ??? help requests in Kristiline's help center, because she's connected to those.

Jan, if you're reading this, I want to ask a question. There really is no good way to put this, but will we eventually be able to kill Melia or otherwise let her die? if you could PM me with a yes or a no I'd be super grateful. I'm trying to decide whether to aim for a good ending or bad ending and this is one of the things that's a deciding factor in how I play the game (and yes I'm one of the weirdoes who likes bad endings).

10 hours ago, canse said:

Hide contents

I'm disappointed with the Adam fight, It was supposed to be random yet it's not.

Too easy to just cheese him with a field then. Rock types are already at a severe disadvantage in terms of defensive typing, similar to ice and they are also slow as all hell. The inverse field is perfect imo

10 hours ago, princessyiris said:

Jan, if you're reading this, I want to ask a question. There really is no good way to put this, but will we eventually be able to kill Melia or otherwise let her die? if you could PM me with a yes or a no I'd be super grateful. I'm trying to decide whether to aim for a good ending or bad ending and this is one of the things that's a deciding factor in how I play the game (and yes I'm one of the weirdoes who likes bad endings).

If you like bad endings, try going on a ship to Hoenn when you just begin the game.🤣🤣. Jan overdid himself there.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1