Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

• Global Mods
23 hours ago, lord dedenne said:

So,I just patched my file and all water is invisible, i think i did it right. Help pls

1250775290_Screenshot(175).thumb.png.bcfb7aadeb6e74f3733d28053cb5cbca.pngS

On 1/4/2019 at 3:20 AM, Bossman123 said:

Excuse me But i really need help every time I go past the title screen this shows up. I was wondering if you could help me fix it it'll be much appreciated thank you so muchCapture22.PNG.073cfd2d084e9d26ad4df766e67c4663.PNG

Hmm What you can do is either download the whole patch together or Download the separate patch and drag the patch 2 Data and graphic into the new one you want to use 

Bug reports and save file issues should be posted in the Troubleshooting section of the Pokemon Rejuvenation club.

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Voltair said:

So I got a question. Is the sidequest with the robot named Ana continued in this version? the one thaat was apart of the missing children sidequest.

The next part will be in V12. There were so many sidequests for V11 that some were pushed back for next version.

• Global Mods
46 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Reveal hidden contents

I have a question, does anyone knows what happens if I release Giratina in the Hospital of Hope?

If you release Giratina, you battle the two scientists with Giratina and Braixen. Giratina is at level 70.

Also, I've added spoiler tags to your post. When new episodes of Reborn and Rejuv are released, for around a month there's a spoiler lock where all discussion of content in the new episodes needs to be in spoilers.

• Developers

Patch #3 is out and is pretty small. It's mostly a hotfix for the egg glitch, but there are a few notable things included.

Spoiler

Extended nicknaming limit (Name Rater)

Fixed the issue with picking up eggs

Gave the fossil merchant in Akuwa Town her job back

various minor issues

various typos

Fixed the rock climb issue at Forlorned Cavern

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, AzureC said:

I am going to ask these small questions out of curiosity. Are we going to have a updated relationship guide of v11 anytime soon? And how many new patches are we going to have this month? 

Patch 3 is intended to be the last one.

I do plan on making a new relationship variable guide for V11, but it'll probably still be a while. Maybe sometime later this month or early next month. I'm mainly focusing on personal things right now. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Jan said:

Patch #3 is out and is pretty small. It's mostly a hotfix for the egg glitch, but there are a few notable things included.

Reveal hidden contents

Extended nicknaming limit (Name Rater)

Fixed the issue with picking up eggs

Gave the fossil merchant in Akuwa Town her job back

various minor issues

various typos

Fixed the rock climb issue at Forlorned Cavern

6 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Patch 3 is intended to be the last one.

If this is the intended last patch, does that mean the 2 glitched zygarde cells that I found, won't be fixed in this current version?

26 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

If this is the intended last patch, does that mean the 2 glitched zygarde cells that I found, won't be fixed in this current version?

Which are the glitched ones? I'm only upto West Gearen story here, but, actively collecting them here.

35 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Which are the glitched ones? I'm only upto West Gearen story here, but, actively collecting them here.

East Gearen by the Help Plaza and Aquamarine Chamber.

I did a new run with V11. There seems to be a problem with location of the main character after the battle with madamX. Even after restarting the MC always seems to be stuck at xen battleship. I hope you look into it.

49 minutes ago, Akin said:

I did a new run with V11. There seems to be a problem with location of the main character after the battle with madamX. Even after restarting the MC always seems to be stuck at xen battleship. I hope you look into it.

This was fixed already, just download patch 3 to fix it.

10 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

np but please don't call me bro, dude, man, etc. I know some people use them as neutral terms for everyone regardless of gender but I personally would rather not be called them ^^' 

Ok