Jump to content
Jan

Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:
  Hide contents

are there any legedndary available in the game as of yet?Or any super rare mon via event ?

 

If you mean pseudo-legendaries (Pokemon with a 600 BST) two are available: Tyranitar through the mystery egg and Metagross through an event in the Sheridan Wetlands. 

As for Legendaries, we have Phione in Terajuma (where you battled Valerie at night) and Silvally through Matthew’s quest in River’s End (south of Route 3 via surf).

Other Pokemon with high BSTs, Volcarona and Arcanine, are available through the mystery egg and an even in Terajuma respectively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How to proceed with the Ranch quest where inkays steal militanks. I defeatedall the inkays still they remain there for battle? Do i have to do something else or is it bugged?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

How to proceed with the Ranch quest where inkays steal militanks. I defeatedall the inkays still they remain there for battle? Do i have to do something else or is it bugged?

You have to catch them rather than defeat them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, kenzie said:

How/when do you get a sludge bomb tm?

There is an Item Guide pinned, you may be interested in checking that ^^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

There is an Item Guide pinned, you may be interested in checking that ^^

 

Thanks!! Just because I'm curious, is there one of these for Pokemon that's updated to v11 yet? I know there was one for v10 which was super helpful. also, where did you get the rejuv shiny sprites for your team?? I couldn't find them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Thanks!! Just because I'm curious, is there one of these for Pokemon that's updated to v11 yet? I know there was one for v10 which was super helpful. also, where did you get the rejuv shiny sprites for your team?? I couldn't find them

The same list got updated I think.


Also you can find the sprites in the Graphics folder within the game directory under Battlers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible in the game files to see what your mystery egg is? Because theoretically, you could make a save, check the egg, and restart if it isn't what you want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Is it possible in the game files to see what your mystery egg is? Because theoretically, you could make a save, check the egg, and restart if it isn't what you want

That is not possible, the egg is fixed at random the moment you created your save. So pray for Rngesus.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kenzie said:

Is it possible in the game files to see what your mystery egg is? Because theoretically, you could make a save, check the egg, and restart if it isn't what you want

If you have debug mode, you can check the mystery egg variable. It doesn’t tell you what egg each number is, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

mysterious altar at island of angels ..... also two suspicous characters at the mueseum? how to initiate these quests?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:
  Hide contents

mysterious altar at island of angels ..... also two suspicous characters at the mueseum? how to initiate these quests?

 

Spoiler

Not available in V11, could be at later versions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oof my mistake when I said clefairy is in axis high. I was just there and made a mistake lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Xurai said:

Oof my mistake when I said clefairy is in axis high. I was just there and made a mistake lol.

YIKE I read something saying that they can be found at some Moon Lake thing? where is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moon lake is in a cave between Sheridan village and goldenleaf town. I think you need surf idk maybe not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, why is there no level trainer in Goldenleaf Town? Do they spawn later or what? I just spoke with Narcissa in Whispy Tower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kenzie said:

Hey, why is there no level trainer in Goldenleaf Town? Do they spawn later or what? I just spoke with Narcissa in Whispy Tower.

The trainer spawns after beating Geara's giratina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 11:01 PM, princessyiris said:

Jan, if you're reading this, I want to ask a question. There really is no good way to put this, but will we eventually be able to kill Melia or otherwise let her die? if you could PM me with a yes or a no I'd be super grateful. I'm trying to decide whether to aim for a good ending or bad ending and this is one of the things that's a deciding factor in how I play the game (and yes I'm one of the weirdoes who likes bad endings).

Jan has put an incredible amount of time building Melia’s character up, and with her “power” and whatnot, I’m sure she will play a huge role in the endgame. I don’t think it’s impossible but I’d definitely be surprised if this actually ends up being the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Where is that particular part of Forlorn Cave in Route 9 where the SPU delivery guy applies the "lure" after we help him out?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where is that particular part of Forlorn Cave in Route 9 where the SPU delivery guy applies the "lure" after we help him out?

 

Spoiler

You need to surf from the beach on route 9 ( where the sandygast are). Keep foing up and you will find it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

You need to surf from the beach on route 9 ( where the sandygast are). Keep foing up and you will find it.

 

I do go there but its empty . Wasnt there suposed to be a rare pokemon there? Which pokemon comes there ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

I do go there but its empty . Wasnt there suposed to be a rare pokemon there? Which pokemon comes there ?

Spoiler

It's dewpider.Iirc it's a wild mon so you have to encounter it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about everyone else, but I really hope we will get the chance to captured one of those mysterious figures, they seem to have every answer immaginable about everything yet they seem to disappear instantly whether it would be via high tech hoverboard or time diamond. They know everything and I'd really like to know how many other mysterious figures are there because they the forth team in Aevium (the other three being Bladestar, Storm Chasers and Team Xen)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Would anyone be willing to trade me a shiny stone so I can evolve my Roselia? from what I've seen in the item guide, I can't get one until after terajuma, and I just beat Narcissa.  Sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Hello! Would anyone be willing to trade me a shiny stone so I can evolve my Roselia? from what I've seen in the item guide, I can't get one until after terajuma, and I just beat Narcissa.  Sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Rejuvenation doesn’t have trading...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×