Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

Welp Jan I wanna say sorry for all dah spams, but awesome hard with this, Zumi you're one of the best artists ever, Alex and Azery, awesome dev workers and supporters same with Zumi, and I hope all goes well for yall in the future! :')

• Upvote 1

The time has come! ...For to figure out which Time Stone connects to what again, 'cuz I don't wanna pay the train far back from Sheridan Village.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work so far, folks who had a hand in this part of the project! Hopefully it'll be as enjoyable as we've anticipated~!

YES HOLY SHIT I WAS WAITING SOOOOOO LOOOOOOOONG, GOOD JOB BETA TESTERS FOR MAKING TESTING EFFICIENT

and of course, Jan and dev team for creating this helluva fan game

have a merry christmas ppl

3 minutes ago, Omega said:

excuse me,but this happened when I tried to load up v11,I didnt change any of the files from v11 ,I already redownloaded the game,and I am currently on route 9,does anyone know what happened and how to fix it?

reju v11 error.PNG

Ah you may have loaded your game in a different spot. I had the same problem. Look at the title of the post. It shows where to not start up your game. Maybe move to a different place to start.

19 minutes ago, Xurai said:

Ah you may have loaded your game in a different spot. I had the same problem. Look at the title of the post. It shows where to not start up your game. Maybe move to a different place to start.

but it doesnt say that route 9 is unsafe to load on