Save File Troubleshooting V11

Jan

I'm not very experienced with using back-ups and putting my "Game.rxdata" into this comment so if anyone who wants to help please can you send me a message and let me know how I can do that, thanks. BTW I tried to use backups following a guide but it also didn't work.

I saved the game using full screen (w/ border if that changes anything) and closed the game. I saved just after Ren (or Alexandra - I don't really remember) told me he will be waiting just outside Shasila Village (I think it was called) to go to the pyramid with the dimensional rift through "Zone Zero". I seemed to have the same problem error as others!

image.thumb.png.56c0cadd11d35d16a88dd2dd29d9919c.png

Like I said I don't know how to input my "Game.rxdata" so if you can send me an message, thanks ever so much...

P.S: The reason I can't input the "Game.rxdata" is because it says that I can't upload anything over (around 500 kb). -- "Game.rxdata" folder = 857KBimage.thumb.png.d6ea31fb9d75083eb48f3623e069bf70.png

I think I may have added it but I'm not 100% sure. Sorry if I'm being really unhelpful.

Game - 654 - Ken - 42h 25m - 12 badges.rxdata

Edited by Brackzz

I posted this on the minor bugs thread but I think it is meant to go here, I apologize for posting the same thing in more than one area. After the Black Steeply Castle chapter, on the boat Adam tells my character to go meet Melia. However, I cannot move my character off of the bed. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me, thanks!

Game.rxdata

12 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

@ people with the sprite resizer problem: i cant fix it from my end so you will have to either use a backup or wait until a patch is released. Don't forget you have to turn the screen size to medium in the settings before updating to V11.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what's causing this. Report it in the fatal errors thread if you haven't and hopefully there will be a patch for it soon.

Game.rxdata

Ah, I already did. Thanks for trying to help anyways :D Imma see what I can do about it myself first.

Hi, I was originally playing as Ana, but every time there is an instance where we play as a different character, my player sprite ends up staying as the other characters, and this causes the game to crash on certain battles. Was wondering if I could get some help with switching my character to be the pink/purple haired girl please, would appreciate it. 

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, Serenity1981 said:

Hi, I was originally playing as Ana, but every time there is an instance where we play as a different character, my player sprite ends up staying as the other characters, and this causes the game to crash on certain battles. Was wondering if I could get some help with switching my character to be the pink/purple haired girl please, would appreciate it. 

Game.rxdata

Nice,,,,, I don't know if you have, but if you havent please report this as soon as possible.

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, Unzki said:

Hello,

I was stupid and saved on full screen for last 2 hours and now I can't open the game at all. Opening on Version 10 crashes as well so cannot change to medium screen on that version either.

Is this fixable or do I need to wait for patch?Game.rxdata

Thank you!

You might be able to get around it by using a backup save. 

3 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Nice,,,,, I don't know if you have, but if you havent please report this as soon as possible.

Game.rxdata

You might be able to get around it by using a backup save. 

Hi,

I know about the backup saves, but the first working one is like from 2 hours before latest safe.

Not end of the world, I guess I will just replay the game if there is no fix in near future.

Thank you for the tip anyway 🙂

20 hours ago, Brackzz said:

I'm not very experienced with using back-ups and putting my "Game.rxdata" into this comment so if anyone who wants to help please can you send me a message and let me know how I can do that, thanks. BTW I tried to use backups following a guide but it also didn't work.

I saved the game using full screen (w/ border if that changes anything) and closed the game. I saved just after Ren (or Alexandra - I don't really remember) told me he will be waiting just outside Shasila Village (I think it was called) to go to the pyramid with the dimensional rift through "Zone Zero". I seemed to have the same problem error as others!

image.thumb.png.56c0cadd11d35d16a88dd2dd29d9919c.png

Like I said I don't know how to input my "Game.rxdata" so if you can send me an message, thanks ever so much...

P.S: The reason I can't input the "Game.rxdata" is because it says that I can't upload anything over (around 500 kb). -- "Game.rxdata" folder = 857KBimage.thumb.png.d6ea31fb9d75083eb48f3623e069bf70.png

I think I may have added it but I'm not 100% sure. Sorry if I'm being really unhelpful.

Game - 654 - Ken - 42h 25m - 12 badges.rxdata

I found the solution

Game.rxdata

I guess I'll also request a movement so I can continue from the Xen frigate bed warp after Blacksteeple Castle.

(Really want to complete the new run as Ive heard a lot of stuff has changed and I haven't done a new run since V9 so I wanna refresh my    d e e p   l o r e    knowledge)

P.S. this issue might be worth a quick hotfix over a larger scale patch seeing how many people are requesting save file help just for a movement of 1 tile

PP.S. I have never shared a save file before, I hope this is the right way.

Game.rxdata

First, My english is bad so I wait all of you can understand me XD

For fixing the savefile problem of the line 151 do the next.

1. Download a HEX Editor

2. Load the savefile with the HEX Editor

3. Search "screensize" with the HEX Editor

4. Change the byte 08 for 00

5. Save the file

image1.png

image2.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Migeru500 said:

1. Download a HEX Editor

5. Save the file

image1.png

image2.png

Thank you very much you made my day

2 hours ago, Migeru500 said:

1. Download a HEX Editor

5. Save the file

image1.png

image2.png

Thank you very much!

2 hours ago, Migeru500 said:

1. Download a HEX Editor

5. Save the file

image1.png

image2.png

You're a godsend.

Thank you so much!!! 🙂

On 12/24/2018 at 5:17 AM, manpil58 said:

this file loads normally on v10 but on v11 it says this message: script sprite resizer line 151 typeerror ocurred no implicit conversion from nil to integer.i would really appreciate it if u could help me with it cuz i dont wanna start over again

Game.rxdata

You can play in fullscreen but no save in fullscreen

Game.rxdata

On 12/24/2018 at 8:06 AM, ChaoticStreamer said:

It isn't just my old save files that don't work, I can't use any new saves either.  This is the error I get whenever a game.rxdata file is present in my saved games folder.

IMG_20181224_183510.png

Game.rxdata

You can play in fullscreen but no save in fullscreen

Game.rxdata

Edited by Migeru500
I mistake of file