Save File Troubleshooting V11

Jan

I solved my previous problem, but now I have another problem. When I enter and leave certain buildings in Gearen City, the map always switches between Neo Gearen and the old Gearen. For example, if I come from Venams House, I see Neo Gearen. But when I walk out of the station next to it, I see the old city again.

I've already downloaded the latest patched one, but the problem persists.

Can anyone help me here? I would really appreciate that. 

Game.rxdata

Edit: I am still looking for help 😞

I was training a bunch of pokemon I don't normally use in the news station of West Gearen to for a sidequest and now for some reason I'm stuck in the building, every time I try to leave I get this,

Untitled.png.8e5e98d27ea4788a2a9bac9a5af2fb13.png

EDIT: Nevermind I got out of it.

• 4 weeks later...

I somehow got myself stuck in valor mountain after interacting with the big red crystal and roasting the scientist in lava.....

When I tried to leave out the front entrance, and return, I end in Jenner's Laboratory?

Game.rxdata

I was able to figure it out, but that bug I mentions still exists though...

I'm not getting any scripting errors but when I loaded up in v11 my character's sprite was changed? I don't know too much about this tbh

V10 sprite was #6 and I had changed the outfit at a certain point in the game  : image.png.054b749c2b8d5d77f5d7c1e85c63a13e.png

V11 went to this buddy : image.png.6401349d80d11f65234437e586230901.png

I was going to change my appearance but i can't seem to find that now? I don't know if this is an actually error but not being able to change back to my look bugs me a bit. Can someone confirm this for me? I think the game caught that I set my character as male instead of they/them ( which i initially had it as)  and i didn't know that the sprite options would change.

*EDIT: So I healed at gearen labratory and my sprite changed back to what it was but I can't change outfits :- (

Edited by noctargia
Glitch (?) occured

• Veterans
On 6/1/2019 at 10:38 AM, noctargia said:

I'm not getting any scripting errors but when I loaded up in v11 my character's sprite was changed? I don't know too much about this tbh

V10 sprite was #6 and I had changed the outfit at a certain point in the game  : image.png.054b749c2b8d5d77f5d7c1e85c63a13e.png

V11 went to this buddy : image.png.6401349d80d11f65234437e586230901.png

I was going to change my appearance but i can't seem to find that now? I don't know if this is an actually error but not being able to change back to my look bugs me a bit. Can someone confirm this for me? I think the game caught that I set my character as male instead of they/them ( which i initially had it as)  and i didn't know that the sprite options would change.

*EDIT: So I healed at gearen labratory and my sprite changed back to what it was but I can't change outfits :- (

The NB protagonists' sprites got updates this version.

On 6/4/2019 at 6:03 AM, Zumi said:

The NB protagonists' sprites got updates this version.

Ooo I see, I haven't found a place to change my character's appearance yet so I'll figure it out when I get there.

On 6/2/2019 at 1:34 AM, noctargia said:

Welp I accidentally autosaved after immediately getting stuck. The site won't let me attach my save file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jcrs0tzs6bbyauh/Game.rxdata?dl=0

Here's a link to my save data- I don't know if its corrupted but the game froze for me at corroso and I accidentally got stuck here.

• Veterans
1 hour ago, noctargia said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jcrs0tzs6bbyauh/Game.rxdata?dl=0

Here's a link to my save data- I don't know if its corrupted but the game froze for me at corroso and I accidentally got stuck here.

Hey! This save doesn't seem to work, right now it seems like your savefile has corrupted entirely. I can't open the game, so you'll very likely have to revert to an older save. I can't help you any further, sorry :^(

12 hours ago, Zumi said:

Hey! This save doesn't seem to work, right now it seems like your savefile has corrupted entirely. I can't open the game, so you'll very likely have to revert to an older save. I can't help you any further, sorry :^(

I figured ;;; I dont have an old save file so i have to restart the game. Thanks for trying to help!

On 4/28/2019 at 11:08 AM, the-snuggle-is-real said:

I solved my previous problem, but now I have another problem. When I enter and leave certain buildings in Gearen City, the map always switches between Neo Gearen and the old Gearen. For example, if I come from Venams House, I see Neo Gearen. But when I walk out of the station next to it, I see the old city again.

I've already downloaded the latest patched one, but the problem persists.

Can anyone help me here? I would really appreciate that. 

Game.rxdata 204.09 kB · 0 downloads

Edit: I am still looking for help 😞

Is this thread still the right one? I really would love to play again. But I still need help with this problem. I would be so grateful for any kind of help here.

I had the same issue when I fist played v11 the thing is you are not supposed to be able to go back to Gearen City before you get HM Fly an defeat the corresponding gym leader. 

Later patches fixed this so just go back to Sashila Village and finish the story and the swapping issues should stop.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:59 PM, RadolfSchneizen said:

I had the same issue when I fist played v11 the thing is you are not supposed to be able to go back to Gearen City before you get HM Fly an defeat the corresponding gym leader. 

Later patches fixed this so just go back to Sashila Village and finish the story and the swapping issues should stop.

YES! Thank you! I just finished the story and now the problem is gone 🙂

Hey ,I have a little problem with my game.

I talked to a NPC and my game crasht & saved itself but now I'm stuck.

Hopefully someone can help my and hopefully I gave you the right file.

It's the first time I'm doing something like tis and I'm sorry for the bad grammair.

Game.ini