Save File Troubleshooting V11

Jan

1 hour ago, davihouben93 said:

i have the same problem   it all started when i saved before i talked to nidoran male 

Naamloos.png

Game.rxdata

I'm having this exact same error.

It happened when I turned to full screen FROM medium then saved and close. Now I am locked out of my game with no backup save file (Somehow, very very weird). Any help would be invaluable here, thanks! 🙂

Game.rxdata

only reason why anyone would be stuck in the void room is if they saved in there, otherwise they could just reset and not go in there >.> and quite frankly who in there right noggins would save in a void room where any form of mobility is impossible (no offense intended btw)

Edited by ArcBolt27

Spoiler

Hey,uh...I'm now in the Tournament right now. Before I get to have the match with Adam, I tried to enter the third pile of matches, but then this happened:

"Script 'PokemonMap' line 78: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'bridge=' for nil:NilClass"

I'm kinda stuck here in the story right now XP

I post this here too in case. Sorry if it's annoying.

Game.rxdata

okay so I can't for the life of me save. Get the "Save failed" message all the time. Any possible solutions? Thanks!

Game.rxdata

// aah maybe it's because I renamed the folder where the savestates go into? If that's the case can someone please tell me what the name of that folder would be and where it has to be? It's very appreciated! ❤️ 

//#2 Okay nvm very complicated but I managed it. Happy holidays and thank you for this awesome update!

Edited by mandamaeh
solved!

@ people with the sprite resizer problem: i cant fix it from my end so you will have to either use a backup or wait until a patch is released. Don't forget you have to turn the screen size to medium in the settings before updating to V11.

9 hours ago, WolfboundLucipher325 said:
  Hide contents

Hey,uh...I'm now in the Tournament right now. Before I get to have the match with Adam, I tried to enter the third pile of matches, but then this happened:

"Script 'PokemonMap' line 78: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'bridge=' for nil:NilClass"

I'm kinda stuck here in the story right now XP

I post this here too in case. Sorry if it's annoying.

Game.rxdata

I'm sorry but I have no idea what's causing this. Report it in the fatal errors thread if you haven't and hopefully there will be a patch for it soon.

4 hours ago, Sora1327 said:

i' m stuck please help 

Problem.png

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata