Minor Bugs V11

Jan

Dunno if it's been reported yet, but at least on casual, the Shadow Cacnea in Goldenwood forest isn't shadow, and the guy still talks about how he still has cacnea, after you beat him. Also getting the egg bug where you can't pick them up, yeah. I feel like V11 might have needed some more rounds of testing before being shipped out...

10 hours ago, gryson said:

my woobat has the move body slam, is this even possible?

Naamloos.png

Uh... According to Bulbapedia... no. Not even a little. Level, tm, tutor, breeding - by all accounts, Neither woobat NOR it's evolution should be able to TOUCH the move body slam, unless the rejuv devs added it in for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As of v11.3
After starting anew and getting caught up with Reborn, decided to fire up and start anew on Rejuvenation. Was pretty joyed to see the new Trainer 6 option, except...It's still using the older overworld and trainer card sprites. The transition sprite is in the files where it should be, but no sign of the new Trainer 6 overworld walk, run, fish, etc. sprites in the Characters folder.

Spoiler

349317808_RejuvenationTrainer6.thumb.jpg.67644c67e7d515d880e84d7842598778.jpg1025726722_RejuvenationTrainer6-1.jpg.e6c33433bcce6ab85dce44d8a3d909b5.jpg1011632624_RejuvenationTrainer6-2.jpg.59de5b78f71c8384669de13e440bc00c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I can only find 8 children of the Lost Camp quest. I checked every locations, even the ones that have changed (like the kid in Akuwa town) and I still can't find them. If I remember correctly, I didn't have them all during updates prior to v11 so my guess is that the child disappeared in v11, which means I can't find him. If I'm not mistaken, this kid is Dylan, the one in Goldenwood cave. I apologize in advance if i'm just blind and his location changed, but I'm pretty sure he just disappeared.

Also I don't have any screenshots of this, but when you use fly to go to Texen's House, you just land inside a worker. You can then access the house, and leaving it will put you back inside the worker.

Edited by Hiven

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I have discovered a slight mapping error in the team Xen base in Sheridan Village.

In the throne room, after you get the keys, at the top of the stairs on both sides of the room, you can walk through the "rail" down to the middle section of the room.

Image posted below to show what part I mean (on both sides of the room, on the same parts)

JPEG_20190429_210406.jpg

I've found a weird issue involving Alolan Sandslash's two abilities. I wanted to get one with slush rush so I caught one when I got to Valor Mountain, but there appears to be something strange going on. It looks like it might have both, or possibly neither, of it's abilities at the same time. These pics are me flipping between screens on the summary screen, as you can see the ability name and description keeps changing for some reason.

capture002.bmp capture003.bmp capture001.bmp capture000.bmp

Edit: if anyone can tell me how to upload pics so they display rather than this please let me know 

Edited by SilverZephyr

• 2 weeks later...

Am replaying the game, just going through Goldenwood Cave with Melia.

In the double battle with the 2nd pair of trainers, foe switches out Lombre for Duskull, Melia uses Double-Hit with Buneary on the Duskull which doesn't work because typing, I use Knock-Off on the Duskull and get the below:

---

---------------------------
Pokemon Rejuvenation
[Pokemon Rejuvenation V11]
Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_Battler:5523:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:5473:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:5527:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:6731:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:6730:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:6730:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:4838:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4837:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4837:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4498:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4497:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:4497:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4485:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:4506:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4181:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonTrainers:460:in `pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonTrainers:459:in `pbSceneStandby'
PokemonTrainers:461:in `pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonTrainers:458:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonTrainers:458:in `pbTrainerBattle'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:799:in `eval'
Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:799:in `command_111'
Interpreter:320:in `execute_command'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\Jordan\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation\errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK   

Game carries on as usual, Knock Off does hit but yeah

Edit; Error popped up again later in the battle when I went to use Double Kick on Krabby, and they switched it back out for Duskull and it was aimed at by Double Kick. So seems the issue is more for the "not hitting the ghost type". Possibly because both moves are multi-hit moves?

Edit:Edit: SOLVED. WAS A BAD SCRIPTS FILE. AZERY SMELLS.

I'm not sure if this has been resolved yet, but I'm playing V11.3 and I can't get the Seviper Egg in Chapter 2. The cutscene with Venam didn't even trigger. I tried going to an earlier save to Chapter 1, and while the cutscene with Venam triggered this time, I still couldn't get the egg.

Spoiler

idy3V2k.png

This may genuinely be intentional after throwing a rock at Lickitung, but I'm not sure that sprites are supposed to look like that. Happened pretty immediately after throwing said rock.

Also, is there a database for Shadow Pokemon moves? They seem more bizarre than I expected (e.g. Fire Lash Carnivine, Discharge Masquerain), though I'm not 100% certain due to aforementioned lack of knowing if there's a database ^^;

This is less of a bug and more of a over site, but in the wispy ruins after the phantumps take you if you use an escape rope it will work and take you back to the entrance, you can then continue on ahead and not do the phantump section, the problem is that because it does not send you back down there if you did not get all the phantumps the entrance will still be closed so if you try to go back down there for any reason the passage is blocked permanently. was wondering if in the next version this could be fixed in some way, because i'm permanently prohibited from entering the phantump section, personally this problem doesn't bother me because i had collected everything down there before i used the rope. also something to think of if you faint down there and it sends you to the last heal point, does that mean your locked from going there again(This one i don't know as i have not tested it).

Just wanted to let you guys know

I found a money exploit that is kind of game breaking but not fatal game breaking. Basically you buy gourmet treats at a discounted price from a guy on route 3 for 650 and although he will only buy them back for 200 if you go elsewhere then they'll buy the gourmet treats for 1,000 as you can see in this crappy bandicam video. 

Dunno if anyone else experienced this, but during cutscenes in the latest V11.3, instead of having my usual sprit show up, I get the Aero character sprite(non-binary character option, number six.) Not sure if this is intentional with the whole Interceptor reveal, but I prefer to see my red-head gal I’ve come to love in cutscenes 

missing children help request error (makes it unable to be completed)

Spoiler

it’s not a bug that crashes the game, but it renders a side quest (missing children help request, after doing the whole underground thing) unable to be completed. when i was prompted to visit officer jenny in the hospital of hope by the officer in the police station, of course i went and did it. the scene played out with ANA, and i went outside like i was supposed to... and was unable to find her. 

additionally, the receptionist at the desk who is supposed to have extra text when you speak to her before visiting jenny (letting you know where jenny is) does not have this text before, but only after i have spoken to jenny. i don’t believe this is a required thing to do to begin with, but perhaps the way that it only happens afterwards gives a hint at what the problem is? it may not be “fatal” but as someone who cares deeply about being able to complete important sidequests like this, it matters much to me.

save file attached, takes place RIGHT before speaking to the officer who tells you where she is. 

plus, EDIT: the quest is working properly for me now, but i dont know why or how its suddenly fine. still, knowing a fix may help others who end up with the same problem just in case it doesnt fix for them naturally like it did for me. i played the rest of the game normally and when i came back it worked. my hypothesis is that accepting a help quest from another help plaza may fix the bug, so if anyone else has the issue maybe try doing that first.

Game.rxdata

Edited by kugearen
works for me personally now, i just dont know why