Jump to content
Jan

Minor Bugs V11

Recommended Posts

I don't know if that's really a bug, but I can't open a door in the Pokéball Factory (where you play the subquest with Aya), although I think I found the key to open it.
 

 

 


bug1.png

bug2.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the beta it was working fine, but in v11.2 Prof. Hawthorne  refuses to acknowledge i have picked either magby or elekid and keeps telling me to choose one.  Also I can pick unlimited Magbies or Elekid and they won't disappear from the desks so this is probably the cause.   I switched to beta for that part and it was working fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 4:48 PM, Throhdown said:

ah um how do i patch my game exactly?

 

On 1/13/2019 at 6:34 PM, JoeStark said:

I don't know if that's really a bug, but I can't open a door in the Pokéball Factory (where you play the subquest with Aya), although I think I found the key to open it.
 

  Reveal hidden contents

 


bug1.png

bug2.png

 

Not a bug, the key is for another door. The other door access is not available on V11 because we can't get in the factory again after completion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.1ab3060cc75680c74cd1d6bf8585787e.png for some reason it can rain in sheridan's shop,idk if it can happen at any other places

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2019 at 8:29 AM, Aboodie said:

Not a bug, the key is for another door. The other door access is not available on V11 because we can't get in the factory again after completion.

Thanks! So I just have to figure out how to get past this door, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a (non-breaking as far as I know) sequence break you can perform after Venam. I don't know the exact cause but what happened was that after defeating Venam, I bought the Golden Hammer from the AP Store and went to Route 2. I went and triggered the beginning of the Nim event on the route, caught a Crabrawler to aid in my fighting monotype (as Monferno had no chance at 1v3ing Jenkel) but when I went back to fight Jenkel, Karrina was nowhere to be seen, I could enter Jenkel's lab and look at the Pulse Musharna in the machine but Jenkel wasn't around.

I haven't played any further on route 2 so I'll update if there's any future ramifications of this (aside from potentially relationship points).

EDIT: Ok I cannot find Karrina anywhere within Gearen, I don't know if this is normal for v11 or not though.

EDIT 2: Playing with debug I found a fix. The only things I changed were setting the NimTheft variable (036) from 3 to 0 and setting the Quest: Karrina/Dr Jenk (037) variable from 1 to 0

Edited by DJdeMaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so in evergreen forest there is alot of static mons and this particular buneary blocks the path to an item but when i faint or catch it, it doesn't go away 😞 that goes for any of the mons in this forest however this is the only one blocking an item!

c721811ce8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sazandora said:

so in evergreen forest there is alot of static mons and this particular buneary blocks the path to an item but when i faint or catch it, it doesn't go away 😞 that goes for any of the mons in this forest however this is the only one blocking an item!

c721811ce8.png

nvm i caught phione and noticed it disappeared , came back and it worked now? werid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Returning to Goldenwood Cave after beating Eli and Sharon (but before fighting Zetta) makes it so that when you get into a wild battle in the cave it is a double battle with Melia (despite her not actually being with you).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! :>

I have no idea if it's intentional, but I have no music or wild Pokemon fighting music in the Zorrialyin Desert, Voidal Chasm B2, or Sashila village, basically everything that comes after route 9. In case it's not, is there any way to fix it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tinki said:

Hello! 😆

I have no idea if it's intentional, but I have no music or wild Pokemon fighting music in the Zorrialyin Desert, Voidal Chasm B2, or Sashila village, basically everything that comes after route 9. In case it's not, is there any way to fix it?

If the route 9 music and wild music are working properly, I'd recommend downloading the game again as music files tend to get corrupted in the downloading process from time to time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, trailflare7 said:

If the route 9 music and wild music are working properly, I'd recommend downloading the game again as music files tend to get corrupted in the downloading process from time to time.

So basically download the game again from here, which are Versions 1-10, and then patch to 11 by copying the data of the patch-download and overwriting the stuff that's asked I assume? (that's how I did it at least, but maybe that's what I did wrong and why it's not working properly?)

 

Edit: Wait, I think I know what might be the problem. I downloaded the "separate" patch, maybe the music isn't in there? I also somehow didn't see that the whole game version 11.3 download is available too. Guess that's the problem if you do things like that late at night pff. I'm downloading that right now, and I'll update if it solved the problem. 😄

Edit2: Yup, solved the problem. Either I made some mistake patching the game, or the patch just doesn't have the proper music included. Even the Pokecenter on Main Street suddenly had different music. Anyway, thanks for helping!! ❤️

Edited by Tinki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have any picture/video, but experience does not work properly in double battles : apparently it's distributed at the end of a turn.

So if you KO an opponent, then the second KOs one of your mons, all of the experience will go to your only mon left instead of being shared right after you KO the opponent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.d887ae68c33cee6cf8a70c742b1f6eea.png

 

I have issues with the ability of A-vulpix. The Snow Cloak ability works just fine, but whenever a Vulpix has the Snow Warning ability, it seems it can't choose between the two abilities and it randomly chooses one when you want to look at its stats or when you send it into battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, Zucchinii said:

Rewarded Pichu won't evolve (The one obtained through the Help Requests)

Do you have it at max happiness? It took mine a long while before it evolved. Going to the salon and getting it pampered and using items like iron, calcium, etc. and making sure it doesn't faint or have status ailments help increase that. 

 

==================

 

Also, not sure if it's a known bug, but you can bypass the level cap if you just put your capped Pokemon in the daycare center. However, it only works when the Pokemon is with the daycare couple. Once it is returned to you, it stops gaining any experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

Do you have it at max happiness? It took mine a long while before it evolved. Going to the salon and getting it pampered and using items like iron, calcium, etc. and making sure it doesn't faint or have status ailments help increase that. 

 

==================

 

Also, not sure if it's a known bug, but you can bypass the level cap if you just put your capped Pokemon in the daycare center. However, it only works when the Pokemon is with the daycare couple. Once it is returned to you, it stops gaining any experience. 

That shouldn't be a bug as I think you can bypass the cap via rare candies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright. Couldn't double-check it, but I think it could be recreated:

 

Apparently Dream Eater will work and damage target/heal self even if the target is awake - if you switch out the sleeping Mon for an awake Mon. In my case, what happened was that sleeping Eelektross switched out, sent in awake Heliolisk, one of the Ralts in the Rift Gardevoir fight used Dream Eater and it did damage/healed Heliolisk. And it wasn't a case of targeting other Mon, as my other Mon, Jolteon, was fully awake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I switched in my Levitate Carnivine in Sky Field and  it didn't get a speed boost.  (Video is linked at the part where this occured)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×