Minor Bugs V11

Jan

1 hour ago, fellowry said:

Leftovers work 2 times in the same turn this also applies to regen items such as black sludge

i can confirm both as a thing myself, kinda gamebreaking tbh and im not lying when i say im gonna make the most of it while it lasts XD

• Upvote 2

Less of something concrete and more of a suspicion I'd like to have checked: I think there may be something wrong with Evasion now. Sure, I could just have been having bad luck, but when 2 Close Combats, a Bullet Seed, and 12 Body Slams in a row all manage to land through +4 or+6 Evasion, I kinda start having doubts. Weirder still, Earthquake and Earth Power were dodged just fine. And no, none of the pokemon giving me these issues are able to have No Guard as their Abilities under normal circumstances (I checked early on).

1 hour ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Less of something concrete and more of a suspicion I'd like to have checked: I think there may be something wrong with Evasion now. Sure, I could just have been having bad luck, but when 2 Close Combats, a Bullet Seed, and 12 Body Slams in a row all manage to land through +4 or+6 Evasion, I kinda start having doubts. Weirder still, Earthquake and Earth Power were dodged just fine. And no, none of the pokemon giving me these issues are able to have No Guard as their Abilities under normal circumstances (I checked early on).

Which move(s) did you use to increase Evasion?

15 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Minimize. Why?

I believe the 2 CC and 1 Bullet Seed could be just very good luck (or bad luck for you). The 12 Body Slams is correct though: if you are minimized then Body Slam (along with some other moves) completely bypass any accuracy checks

So, I think Evergreen Cave [North] is not working as it's intended based on what I found.  If you take the two paths that include deepseatooth and deepseascale, you get taken down to the part of map 491 with water... which... I think the point is that part only becomes accessible after you do the strength puzzle thing. So, Feebas is fishable before strength, which I would guess is not the intended solution.

Spoiler

In the desert labrynth in the water section, if you enter the room where you get Relicanth Crest after leaving you can run around using your own normal running speed and no longer are surfing nor at surfing speed (also fuck the speed those luvdisc move at, cant catch the damn bastards to attack em.)

Spoiler

When you play as Melia and get the Info that Erin got bullied - You can speak to Erin from the left which leads to the somewhat emotional dialogue with "Why do you look at me that way" or something while Erin faces to the right. Makes it somewhat humorus and awkward