Spoiler Discussion

Jan

8 hours ago, Blitenio said:

I have 2 questions, hope anyone could help me:

1.- Where do I find the Help Request Center in V11, in GDC... I think it's blocked right now by 2 people telling me it's in repair mode... i think?

2.- Where can I buy Ability Capsules in this V11? I think we were able to get them in route 3 in last versions, but now we can't.

Thanks in advance :).

The help center is the large building in central square. You can take any of the trains in GDC to central station and head straight up. The room is to the top left.

Yo, I was trying to get a beldum and to get that I need 3 key card shards. I got 2, but the third one was supposed to be in bladestar's lair. The thing this place was changed and it's no longer where it used to be. Anyone found it yet? (i found one in xen backup lab and valor summit.

Found it, was in the darchlight cave when one went the left ladder down to bladestar's computer rooms.

Edited by REOctober

On 12/29/2018 at 8:40 AM, fellowry said:

it's the cave in route 3, i believe  it was called Phasial cave

She is in the underground where you need rock climb to access the stairs also bring pokemon that knows dark pulse

Spoiler

Hey do you have to interact with something to use dark pulse? I've gon down there, and nothing seems to be happening

1 hour ago, Milotic said:
  Hide contents

Hey do you have to interact with something to use dark pulse? I've gon down there, and nothing seems to be happening

You need to change the field to dark crystal cavern using dark pulse while battle 

• Like 1

Heya guys! So couple of questions...

1. How many crests are in the Abyssal Labyrinth?

2. How many crests are on each floor? (I've reached the 4th so far)

3. What are the names of the crests? (So far I got Magcargo, Oricorio, Seviper, Stantler, Fearow, Hypno, Relicanth, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Skuntank) 

4. . On the 4th floor, what does "Break their hearts mean?" (Does it have to do with the Luvdisks?)

On 1/6/2019 at 3:40 PM, ProjectIceman said:

Heya guys! So couple of questions...

1. How many crests are in the Abyssal Labyrinth?

2. How many crests are on each floor? (I've reached the 4th so far)

3. What are the names of the crests? (So far I got Magcargo, Oricorio, Seviper, Stantler, Fearow, Hypno, Relicanth, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Skuntank) 

4. . On the 4th floor, what does "Break their hearts mean?" (Does it have to do with the Luvdisks?)

1.11, you need to get to floor 5 to obtain the last one.

2. no need to answer

3. The last one is Cofagrigus(you get another one from girl after obtaining all from labirynth).

4. You have to kill 3 luvdisks to continue, they are quick though

5 minutes ago, REOctober said:

1.11, you need to get to floor 5 to obtain the last one.

2. no need to answer

3. The last one is Cofagrigus(you get another one from girl after obtaining all from labirynth).

4. You have to kill 3 luvdisks to continue, they are quick though

Thanks! And yeah that Swift Swim is no joke lol

for the shrine of preservation, can we go in with the mysterious emblem? I tried but nothing seems to work. I know anju's pendant makes it work, but the npc old lady in blue in front the evergreen forest said it could open it. 

Finished playing V11.

Spoiler

God, this was so much more better than V10, which was great itself. We actually play as other characters, kind of showing how the interceptor can control certain decisions of others by manipulating them. Only problem that persists is that after the battle of Ren and the crazy visor dude having Xurkitree, at times the MC's name and Ren's name are swapped. For using different characters, I would suggest that the name remains to be the MC's name, only with a change in sprite as he's still the one making decisions......don't know whether this might work or not.

Can someone explain the path the story takes if I chose not to expose Flora's actions as Bladestar? Personally, I'm content being the single dude of justice not in association with any team, but, I'm just curious. I would love a detailed reply, starting from the v8 part where we fight Flora instead of Florin till current, but, anything at all, is appreciated. A video link would be the best.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 12:30 PM, LuckyHawk said:

Where did you get a victini????

Pokemon Essentials has Victini as a default Mystery Gift and Jan forgot to remove it, so it was available as one in Versions 1 and 2.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Akin said:

Is there a way to win the sakitron battle against amanda. If so how? Because amanda shoots lasers and does massive damage.

Ok.

First of all, have you done the sidequest for the sakitron ?, if you have then Sakitron is able to deal more damage, if not then you have to play this very carefully 

Secondly, on how to win: Along the battle, Amanda will monologue a few lines before starting your turn and in that line, there are specific words that correspond with your attack, example:  Amanda: "How many time I must hammer you before you understand" -> use saki hammer that turn. There are several others but this one is what I remember

Third, When she/it prepare for laser u should use your fourth move saki Tank it will deal shiton of damage.

That's it, good luck

3 hours ago, Akin said:

How to continue the Ana quest and dufeux quest, narcissa quest

Not sure about ana but i heard someone said that it's in the library and for narcissa and deufeux:  have you go to the cave in route 3 and meet the younger one?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fellowry said:

Ok.

First of all, have you done the sidequest for the sakitron ?, if you have then Sakitron is able to deal more damage, if not then you have to play this very carefully 

Secondly, on how to win: Along the battle, Amanda will monologue a few lines before starting your turn and in that line, there are specific words that correspond with your attack, example:  Amanda: "How many time I must hammer you before you understand" -> use saki hammer that turn. There are several others but this one is what I remember

Third, When she/it prepare for laser u should use your fourth move saki Tank it will deal shiton of damage.

That's it, good luck

Not sure about ana but i heard someone said that it's in the library and for narcissa and deufeux:  have you go to the cave in route 3 and meet the younger one?

Yes. The young one says to find the older one. If you can tell me how to find the old one,it would be help

15 minutes ago, Akin said:

Yes. The young one says to find the older one. If you can tell me how to find the old one,it would be help

She is in Route 9 in Folrorned cave, inside the time stone chamber

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fellowry said:

She is in Route 9 in Folrorned cave, inside the time stone chamber

Narcissa tells to finish any unfinished business before going to Darchlight manor. What unfinished business is she talking about?

3 minutes ago, Akin said:

Narcissa tells to finish any unfinished business before going to Darchlight manor. What unfinished business is she talking about?

I don't think she meant anything  just tell you to be prepared, try to talk to her again and ohh boy a really hard battle about to happen

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fellowry said:

I don't think she meant anything  just tell you to be prepared, try to talk to her again and ohh boy a really hard battle about to happen

No. She tells me to finish some unfinished business whenever i click i am prepared. Do i have to beat the game before this quest? 

Just now, Akin said:

No. She tells me to finish some unfinished business whenever i click i am prepared. Do i have to beat the game before this quest? 

Hmm i think so cuz i finish this after im done with v12

• Upvote 1