Spoiler Discussion

Jan

53 minutes ago, Xeno_Reaper said:

So I finished version 11 and was just checking what changed and I went to Goldenleaf and who do I see young Narcissa ! I go threw her dialog get threw the cave "puzzle" and then she asks me to find old Narcissa, so where can old Narcissa be ?! 

I think other people said that old Narcissa is somewhere on route 9

1 hour ago, Xeno_Reaper said:

So I finished version 11 and was just checking what changed and I went to Goldenleaf and who do I see young Narcissa ! I go threw her dialog get threw the cave "puzzle" and then she asks me to find old Narcissa, so where can old Narcissa be ?! 

Which cave did she say she would go to? I missed the name.

54 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:

Which cave did she say she would go to? I missed the name.

it's the cave in route 3, i believe  it was called Phasial cave

She is in the underground where you need rock climb to access the stairs also bring pokemon that knows dark pulse

When you talk to Anju during the 3rd gym she talks about if the region is safe and after asks you if Sheridan village is safe when you answer with yes, she says of course it would be the only place to survive (which we learned about in v10). The final question is what is the current state of hyoshi city, if you say its fine Anju freaks out and doesn't give you the pendant. When you say its destroyed she says we tried our hardest which means after you beat gardevoir and leave, Vitus does do something quite destructive.

1 hour ago, REOctober said:

You can open the gate with dull key, which you get while doing quests in help plaza in east geren city, in pokeballs factory

Do you mean west geren cause I looked over east geren and could not find it

I am trying to do the GDC painting side quest, but the black market is being blocked by 2 people. How do I get past them? Also for some reason the trains in GDC wont let me travel to Judicial district or Axis High so its a pain running up and down through the city. Is there a reason for this?

• Veterans
26 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:

I am trying to do the GDC painting side quest, but the black market is being blocked by 2 people. How do I get past them? Also for some reason the trains in GDC wont let me travel to Judicial district or Axis High so its a pain running up and down through the city. Is there a reason for this?

You have to accept the missing children at the help center in GDC first before you get access to it! As for the train issue I'm not 100% what's going on there, if you think it's a bug you may want to report it in the troubleshooting section.

16 minutes ago, Zumi said:

You have to accept the missing children at the help center in GDC first before you get access to it! As for the train issue I'm not 100% what's going on there, if you think it's a bug you may want to report it in the troubleshooting section.

Ok Ill go ahead and do that. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Joaqzugi said:

What is the REAL PASSWORD in Caratos Mountain I've seen the signs but every time I try to input the password I run out of space PLS HALP 

That’s because the three passwords are separate. First BEAUTY, then IDOL then SHADOW. After you input one, you are given another prompt to input the next.

9 hours ago, REOctober said:

The quest is in help plaza in east geren after completing v11 I think, you have to talk to Adrienn guy in east gearen lab

Oh ok if that’s the case it’s going to be a long time before I get litten then I started a new run and I’m at chapter two right now. Thanks for the info

So I have just finished V11 and was reading the TVtropes page of the game, to find out that apparently Neved is supposed to reappear this episode, but I don't remember seeing that scene. Is it exclusive to one of the paths you choose regarding Flora and Bladestar? (I went neutral). Or is it part of some sidequest?

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/4b416f95_7db8_4b8f_855c_4d8e3a84be9a.png

An enigmatic group consisting of inviduals wearing futuristic gear who are able to travel through time. Two members have appeared so far, a male and a female. In Where Love Lies, the woman engineers Kenneth’s life so that he falls in love with Taelia and awakens Amethyst Grotto with her. Once that is done, she I cuts all ties with him. The male member gives you the emotion powder in Valor Mountain, long before he truly becomes involved in the story. Their goals and motives are completely unknown, even more so than the other antagonists’. The woman doesn’t care about ruining Kenneth’s life, claiming it was necessary in the grand scheme of things. Nothing is known about them as of V11, not even their names. Both of them use Ultra Beasts, the man Xeurkitree and the women Naganadel. The woman’s ace is Beeheyem, which she uses to mess with Kenneth’s mind.

20 hours ago, Lorac said:

So I have just finished V11 and was reading the TVtropes page of the game, to find out that apparently Neved is supposed to reappear this episode, but I don't remember seeing that scene. Is it exclusive to one of the paths you choose regarding Flora and Bladestar? (I went neutral). Or is it part of some sidequest?

When you play as Lavender in the HOH, you can overhear a conversation between Madelis and Neved through one of the elevator doors. It's optional and completely missable, but it does reveal that Neved used to be a sailor in Kalos and that Franchesca is indeed his daughter. A certain side quest also gives a little bit of insight into her situation and Neved's family, but he doesn't appear physically in that quest.

Edited by Mayflower896
  • Like 1

I have 2 questions, hope anyone could help me:

1.- Where do I find the Help Request Center in V11, in GDC... I think it's blocked right now by 2 people telling me it's in repair mode... i think?

2.- Where can I buy Ability Capsules in this V11? I think we were able to get them in route 3 in last versions, but now we can't.

Thanks in advance :).