Spoiler Discussion

Jan

35 minutes ago, REOctober said:

In v11 content, where do I get House key to that big building to the south on desert?

If memory serves me right, you gotta go to the research center in Sashila (accessible via Surf on the northwest part). One of the people inside should give you the keys, I think.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Syglory said:

how are you supposed to get the painting? I've talked to everyone in there but no dice

If nothing has changed since V10, you need to talk to man in an apartment in the Judicial District. After that, head to the gallery and talk to the owner. The painting will then be stolen and taken to the Underground, where you fight the thief in front of Dylan’s house. He will then give the painting.

Here’s a video guide:

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Mayflower896 said:

If nothing has changed since V10, you need to talk to man in an apartment in the Judicial District. After that, head to the gallery and talk to the owner. The painting will then be stolen and taken to the Underground, where you fight the thief in front of Dylan’s house. He will then give the painting.

Here’s a video guide:

thanks!

15 minutes ago, REOctober said:

Is there any way to buy/find Hard Stone and Blast Powder? I looked on item guide of v10 and none of them is avalaible.

Blast Powder is available in the black market. As for the Hard Stone, just mine and soft reset if it doesn't appear.

• Like 1

I really appreciate that Jan is using chapters now. It kind of reminds me of Xenoblade Chronicles. Now I have an excuse to use Engage the Enemy when things go horribly and Counterattack when Melia and co. gain the upperhand.

8 minutes ago, Kin9ofparadise said:

Has anyone found all four letters for the Dragonite quest in Goldenleaf? I can only find two 😕

You have to look not only in town, but also in wispy ruins and in the route left to the goldenleaf town. It tricked me too. Btw anyone found the dragonite after finding letters down to the valor mountain?

37 minutes ago, wardipher said:

I've made it back to Grand Dream City and I think I'm supposed to go to the tournament but I can't find where it is. Can someone help me here please? 

the way you get to the tournament is by traveling back from the train on route 9, you choose the option to go to the tournament instead of gdc

sooo i decided to restart my playthrough the game since it got a new version and i woul like to get the achievementalong the way not when im already in the last part of the game

but also i wanted to know if cleffa is still a rare encounter in route 2 and if not then how or where can i get cleffa or clefairy

57 minutes ago, bernag said:

sooo i decided to restart my playthrough the game since it got a new version and i woul like to get the achievementalong the way not when im already in the last part of the game

but also i wanted to know if cleffa is still a rare encounter in route 2 and if not then how or where can i get cleffa or clefairy

I think they remove cleffa and change it igglybuff for the rare encounter in route 2 but you can trade iggybuff for cleffa in Sheridan village

15 minutes ago, bernag said:

i see why thank you @fellowry just how rare is the chance to find the igglybuff ? if u perhaps know the answer ?

Sorry i also don't know the encounter rate but if i dare to guess then it should be between 2 or 5% 

but that was just rough estimate considering clefable is pretty strong in early game Jan wouldn't let us have it that easily 

yeah when i did my first playthrough i used it and it stayed a permanent member on the team and i wanted her to come back because some battles i would have lost if it wasnt for the clefairy

and i did a search i think its 1% encounter at night